I am confused regarding Princess Plus

From items I have read, depending on when you booked and payed for Princess Plus, you may or may not get everything they show now.  I have booked but not paid yet for an Oct. cruise which includes Princess Plus.  Will I get the 2 casual meals or specialty dessert things.  I am curious.

thanks in advance

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Knickearth said:

From items I have read, depending on when you booked and payed for Princess Plus, you may or may not get everything they show now.  I have booked but not paid yet for an Oct. cruise which includes Princess Plus.  Will I get the 2 casual meals or specialty dessert things.  I am curious.

thanks in advance

You can check your package details in the App.

Edited by DHP1
  • Thanks 1

You should get all the goodies.  We just got off the Emerald Princess that we booked a year and a half ago.  We had the Plus package but it was the old one and we didn't get the extra goodies.  Back in Nov we were also on the Emerald on a cruise we booked about a year ago after the new packages were put in place and we were elig to get the extras on that cruise - although we never did take advantage of the 2 desserts everyday :-)

28 minutes ago, Knickearth said:

thanks in advance

Yes as long as you booked it at $60 per person per day 

I believe if you booked after December 14, 2022, you get all the goodies.  Again, refer to the App on your package.

I just completed a cruise under the old Princess Plus. We weren’t supposed to get the included casual dining, but our dinner at Alfredo’s was complimentary.

We also had a $29 credit for the Specialty dining. We went to the Crown Grill, but we weren’t charged the difference between the old and new pricing.

I didn’t try to get the desserts or the fitness classes. YMMV

• Like 1

1 hour ago, partybarbie said:

I just completed a cruise under the old Princess Plus. We weren’t supposed to get the included casual dining, but our dinner at Alfredo’s was complimentary.

We also had a $29 credit for the Specialty dining. We went to the Crown Grill, but we weren’t charged the difference between the old and new pricing.

I didn’t try to get the desserts or the fitness classes. YMMV

If you don’t eat the desserts you probably don’t need the exercise classes

• Like 1
  • Haha 5