Elite Captains Club Specialty Dining?

Mr. Click

Posted (edited)

Search gave me over 187 thousand answers and nothing in the first 100 worked so, is there a Specialty Dining benefit for Elites?  I thought I read we got some kind of discount.  If so, do I have to call in to get it like we do with wifi?

Edited by Mr. Click

• Mr. Click changed the title to Elite Captains Club Specialty Dining?
Posted (edited)

Elites get a 15% discount at the specialty restaurants.  When the Celebrity website is back up (currently down for planned maintenance) go to the Captains Club tab and open the tier benefits sub tab.  Very simple to find.

Not sure what you mean by calling in to get it, but it will be applied when you book the restaurants with your CC number. This can be booked by the planner - as with wifi.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

The discount only applies when you book on the ship. Booking via the Cruise Planner or calling does not get the discount.  We have pre booked and tried to get the discount applied once on the ship with no success on 3 different ships.

If you watch for flash sales you can often get 15-25% off in the Cruise Planner.

4 hours ago, Mr. Click said:

Search gave me over 187 thousand answers and nothing in the first 100 worked so, is there a Specialty Dining benefit for Elites?  I thought I read we got some kind of discount.  If so, do I have to call in to get it like we do with wifi?

Be advised that there are NO Specialty Dining benefits for Elites.  However, there is  15% discount for Elite PLUS members. That is a different tier.   You may have been given some incorrect info.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, keesar said:

Be advised that there are NO Specialty Dining benefits for Elites.  However, there is  15% discount for Elite PLUS members. That is a different tier.   You may have been given some incorrect info.

Good catch and you are correct.  My mistake.  It is Elite+.   Thanks for correcting me.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

9 hours ago, jelayne said:

The discount only applies when you book on the ship. Booking via the Cruise Planner or calling does not get the discount. 

Yes, you are correct, and my response was unclear regarding the planner.  I meant only that it isn't applied by calling.  Thanks for clarifying.