Airline Check In

Happy St Patrick’s Day !

We’re sailing to Alaska this June.  Also flying into Vancouver with West Jet airlines.  How do I check in for our return home flight (24 hours prior) when our last day onboard is a “at sea” day?  Is it possible to purchase internet for one day?

Thanks in advance.

CJ

20 minutes ago, CJMini said:

Happy St Patrick’s Day !

We’re sailing to Alaska this June.  Also flying into Vancouver with West Jet airlines.  How do I check in for our return home flight (24 hours prior) when our last day onboard is a “at sea” day?  Is it possible to purchase internet for one day?

Thanks in advance.

CJ

Yes, you can purchase internet for 1 day.

• Like 1

I've even seen 60 minutes internet package offered onboard towards the end of our RC cruises which IMO is for this purpose. I saw this offered on our last cruise, on Anthem this past January.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My brother and I do this for each other whenever we cruise, the one who is not traveling sets a reminder on their phone, and does the online airline checkin for the one who is traveling- if you have someone you know you can count on. Because my brain seems less dependable when its on vacation for those kind of details :0)  Especially if I am self disembarking and not putting my luggage out in the hall 😆 I'm not really thinking about going to the airport yet.

Edited by T-2
clarity
  • Like 3

Back in the day SOME of the major airline sites could be accessed from the onboard computers in the Business Center/Library/whatever WITHOUT buying internet. MIGHT still work, don't know, haven't tried.

By "in the day" I'm talking "Cyber-Cabin" days and if you're not old enough to remember that then "never mind" 🙂 

23 hours ago, CJMini said:

Is it possible to purchase internet for one day?

Yes, along with about 15 min of free internet by clicking on the App/Play store link in the app.

Thank you all for responding to my post.  Wonderful answers!  Not sure how any cruise lover can be informed and efficient without Cruise Critic!!  ☺️

• Like 1