Sunrise Doors and walls

Posted (edited)
On 3/18/2024 at 7:34 AM, ineedadisplayname1Vbbjhju said:

I wanted to decorate my cabin door for my daughters birthday on the Carnival Sunrise .Do you know if they are magnetic to put stuff on? And the walls? I know the last  cruise I was on the Magic- the walls were magnetic.

The walls, doors and ceilings are all metal, so a good magnet will stick to them.

Edited by Old Fart Cruisers

Make sure you use strong magnets, the coating they put on the metal walls will allow things to slide down if not strong enough. One of my go to things to pack is my 100# hooks, omg, they are awesome for hanging anything on the walls. 

• Like 1

Is the Sunrise built the same as the Sunshine?  My understanding is that the Sunshine's doors and walls are not metal, but the trim around the exterior side of the door is.  I was planning on having to put Easter magnets on the ceiling for my grandchildren when on board the Sunshine next week.

15 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

Is the Sunrise built the same as the Sunshine?  My understanding is that the Sunshine's doors and walls are not metal, but the trim around the exterior side of the door is.  I was planning on having to put Easter magnets on the ceiling for my grandchildren when on board the Sunshine next week.

That is true for Sunshine. Only the door trim is magnetic. The rest is not. Have not been on Sunrise so cannot confirm but obviously have no reason to doubt the folks on here!