GTY Cabin Assignment Timing

My husband and I booked a GTY mini-suites on the Enchanted Princess for May 4. The sailing is still almost 40 days away, so I wasn't expecting a room assignment for a while yet, but the cruise is now fully sold out except for suites. Does that mean I am likely to get a cabin assignment sooner than later?

30 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

My husband and I booked a GTY mini-suites on the Enchanted Princess for May 4. The sailing is still almost 40 days away, so I wasn't expecting a room assignment for a while yet, but the cruise is now fully sold out except for suites. Does that mean I am likely to get a cabin assignment sooner than later?

Sold out is a relative term as far out as you are. Basically they are not taking new bookings and are probably figuring out where to put the guarantee folks. They probably will also have some cabins returned from travel agents 

52 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Nope, doesn't mean that at all.

Guarantee simply means you can be assigned anytime between booking and departure day. While rare for it to be as late as embarkation day - it does occasionally happen (been twice for me, lol).  

Keep an eye on your booking - you'll get it sometime between now and embarkation day.  

As noted above, sold out is a relative term 

2 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

My TA still has cabins for your cruise in their group block.  Release is 30 days out.

Have been assigned a cabin months ahead and literally the day before we boarded.   Varies big time

3 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

I’m on same cruise May 4th, just got cabin assignment today.

hope yours follows