Enchanted Riviera 415

cyndyga

Could anyone who has stayed in this cabin or a close one advise about privacy or people able to look at you sitting on balcony or into cabin from SeaWalk? I did read it is better than the older ships Regal royal Majestic...its not as open...I can't find alot on Enchanted though. Thanks! I reserved it because of the bigger balcony.

I will try to chime in.  

The slightly larger angled balcony should be nice!

Since there is no opening there for those on the SeaWalk to look down thru, (like previous Royal Class) then the privacy is not as much of an issue.

Just be aware that the overhang cover, the marina deck above, will be extended.

Good for shade..  not so much for sun.

And, aren't there the lights along the bottom of the SeaWalk, and those could be just one deck overhead.

Maybe two slight issues that I can see.

• Like 1

I did my best to use cruisedeckplan's deck drag feature to line up the Rivera deck with the Lido deck and this is what I came up with in terms of where the Seawalk would overlay room 415 (highlighted in yellow):

image.png.11fa6308bea673e82be7498bcaec90e3.png

• Like 1

Shady is fine for me! Not sure on the lights...hopefully not too bright but I do sleep with the curtains closed most of the time...wondering if I should move cabins...

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, cyndyga said:

Could anyone who has stayed in this cabin or a close one advise about privacy or people able to look at you sitting on balcony or into cabin from SeaWalk? I did read it is better than the older ships Regal royal Majestic...its not as open...I can't find alot on Enchanted though. Thanks! I reserved it because of the bigger balcony.

Here is what one can see from the Sea Walk on Regal Princess which has the same layout if they strain to lean over as far as they dare.  I first checked for people on the balcony so that I would intentionally not capture anyone without their permission, and then leaned my camera out as far as I could.  So a person's actual view would be less than this.  It simply isn't an issue.

img%5D

Here is the view as one first enters the walkway, (no leaning-just a natural view):

img%5D

Edited by JimmyVWine
  • Like 1

Wow Jamie,  great photos and info!!!  

I don't the glass in the Sea Walk would be a huge issue...  People looking straight down as they walk...  

But, that photo at night, that shows the lights at night, excellent!

Cyndyga,  I don't know what other mini's might be available.   That might be a factor in deciding to change.  I do like a lower deck.  But, that larger balcony is a big plus.

• Like 1