World cruise April 2024

No. Only a small percentage of passenger post here. Others may post on other social media platforms. Even onboard they may announce how many Australians are on a cruise but don't usually break it down by state.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sparrow3131 said:

Do we know how many Australians are doing the full world and how many are from South Australia?

I would think well over a thousand, if you check the CC Roll Calls for the cruise and other social media platforms. As for South Australia, who knows? 

• 2 weeks later...

They just posted on the Princess site 19days on the Coral to South Africa for the start of the WC in a balcony for $1900 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, rkmw said:

They just posted on the Princess site 19days on the Coral to South Africa for the start of the WC in a balcony for $1900 

Filling the ship as the section to Rome cancelled. Sounds cheap but mostly sea days 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, rkmw said:

Where do you get this info?Do you get an alert or are you always checking for sales?

10 minutes ago, Yaya_in_Oz said:

Where do you get this info?Do you get an alert or are you always checking for sales?

It was posted on FB by one of the online TA’s 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the replies. I just wondered how you knew. I use to get specials from Princess but that was more than a year ago. I don't get them anymore.

Personally, I couldn't cope with 17 sea days and only 2 ports days but it would be great for those who cruise for the shipboard life and Coral is a lovely ship.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Yaya_in_Oz said:

Thanks for the replies. I just wondered how you knew. I use to get specials from Princess but that was more than a year ago. I don't get them anymore.

Personally, I couldn't cope with 17 sea days and only 2 ports days but it would be great for those who cruise for the shipboard life and Coral is a lovely ship.

These late specials, rightfully, are promoted by T/A's. The good T/A's will notice the vacancies and keep an eye out for deals so they can spring them on their loyal customers and be seen as a valuable part of the chain. It is rare for Princess to broadly promote last minute fares.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1