Signature Suite on Reflection

stones902

Recently, while doing a little research I noticed a newer category of cabin on the Reflection called the Signature Suite.  It's located on deck 14 forward and if memory serves me correctly used to be used as a conference room area.  My concern is noise because the suite is located just outside of the Observation Lounge / Nightclub.  Has anyone every stayed in a Signature Suite and if so did you experience any noise from the club at night?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

1 hour ago, stones902 said:

Recently, while doing a little research I noticed a newer category of cabin on the Reflection called the Signature Suite. .  Has anyone every stayed in a Signature Suite and if so did you experience any noise from the club at night?

Signature Suites on Reflection are not a new category.  It was originally on Reflection when she debut.  Along with the Reflection Suite, it was going to be a new category added to the other "S" class ships.  But, because of Covid, the "revolution" was delayed/cancelled.

The Signature Suites and Reflection Suite has their own private hall way.  Only passengers in the Reflection and/or Signature Suites's room key works on the door to the hallway.

The rooms are well insulated from surrounding noises.  We never heard anything that was disturbing.  I believe you would love the Signature Suite.  😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We always book Signature suites on Reflection (and have 2 upcoming).  We’ve never heard a bit of sound coming from the lounge in our room. Can’t even recall hearing any in the private hallway either.  

• Like 1

The Signature Suites on the Reflection are wonderful, no noise at all and a lovely private hallway to access with easy coffee at the Spa Cafe. We sailed in one March 2022 and LOVED it - one of our favorite suites on any ship. Highly recommend!

1 hour ago, DogLover said:

The Signature Suites on the Reflection are wonderful, no noise at all and a lovely private hallway to access with easy coffee at the Spa Cafe. We sailed in one March 2022 and LOVED it - one of our favorite suites on any ship. Highly recommend!

I will be sailing in one of these with my dear mother in July.  She's never been on Celebrity and I wanted to introduce her to a nice suite experience.  I'm hoping you can answer this question for me...does the window in the shower that looks into the bedroom have a privacy screen?

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I will be sailing in one of these with my dear mother in July.  She's never been on Celebrity and I wanted to introduce her to a nice suite experience.  I'm hoping you can answer this question for me...does the window in the shower that looks into the bedroom have a privacy screen?

There’s a switch to make to glass go from clear to opaque. 

Edited by dcbiker97
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1