Stateroom under Canaletto or the Lido and noise?

Has anyone had a Vista Suite under Canaletto or the Lido, Starboard side?  How was the noise?  Also, I noticed that these staterooms have an uncovered veranda's.  Can passengers look down onto the veranda? 

After about 9:30 pm, any stateroom underneath Canaletto should be as quiet as a mouse. It is also pretty rare for people to sit in those spaces during breakfast or lunch hours in the Lido.

Verandahs do not extend beyond the edge of the ship. If you can't hang out over the edge, you can't look down and in. The windows in Canaletto don't open.

1 hour ago, FOPMan said:

After about 9:30 pm, any stateroom underneath Canaletto should be as quiet as a mouse. It is also pretty rare for people to sit in those spaces during breakfast or lunch hours in the Lido.

Thanks all!  We may give it a go.  I do find it hard to believe because I remember walking through that area on the way to the Lido several times on the N. Statendam.  It gets a lot of traffic, and Canaletto was always crowded during lunch!  People were either eating or playing games.  I assume that the floors are tiled in that walk-way (can't remember.) Worried we will hear noise from early morning until late at night.

Yes people sit there during breakfast and lunch (depends on the ship). We try to book cabins there and don't usually have an issue. The Lido pool and buffet area will have noise at night and in morning as crew move chairs around and clean the floors but Canaletto is minimal noise.