Anyone been on the 3-nt Reflection sailings this year?

We're booked in early May. There are not any sea days on our cruise (Nassau and Coco Cay are the only ports), so I'm wondering... are they going to have The Porch and Lawn Club Grill closed for lunch both port days ? I really enjoy lunches there, but on longer sailings, I know that they're only open on sea days.

Tom

I’m pretty sure they haven’t started the shorter sailings yet. We’re on an 8 night next week and then a five night right after which is one of their first shorter sailings.

We are on the first 3-day of the season on the 26th if this month that is leg 2 of our B2B.

Expecting it to be more "Carnival-like" than our other Celebrity experiences and plan to spend lots of time on the balcony.  Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised.  We've found the longer the cruise, the more behaved/civilized people are.

• Like 1

I’ll be interested in hearing about the shorter cruises too.  We have a four night Reflection cruise later this year.  In January we did a five night on Equinox and we enjoyed the younger, more energetic vibe.  Especially liked not seeing the sea of scooters parked at the MDR entrance!

• Haha 1

On 4/10/2024 at 9:02 AM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

We're booked in early May. There are not any sea days on our cruise (Nassau and Coco Cay are the only ports), so I'm wondering... are they going to have The Porch and Lawn Club Grill closed for lunch both port days ? I really enjoy lunches there, but on longer sailings, I know that they're only open on sea days.

Tom

The dailies from a recent Reflection sailing show The Porch being open for lunch on port days.

• Like 1