Park at pier 18, disembark at 25 in Port Everglades - help

tonto524

About to sail on the Beyond, now embarking at pier 18 and ending the cruise at pier 25.  Where do we park?  Since we can't walk to 25 safely from 18 , much less with bags, are we shuttled? (Maybe we have to leave the car at Embassy Suites, which we'd hate to do because of using a shuttle, but if we have to in any case...........).  Thanks for the advice - it's been a few years since we've sailed out of Port Everglades.

We have had this happen a few times.  We simply drop our luggage off at the Pier we are embarking at (you're Pier 18)  drive to the pier we are disembarking from (you're Pier 25) and park the car.  Then we order an uber back to the embarkation pier. Works very well for us.

• Like 1

Since all your fellow passengers who parked at pier 18 are in the same boat so to speak, possibly your cruise line will run a shuttle.  Princess has done that before.  Just ask at Guest Services a few days before disembarkation.

22 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

We have had this happen a few times.  We simply drop our luggage off at the Pier we are embarking at (you're Pier 18)  drive to the pier we are disembarking from (you're Pier 25) and park the car.  Then we order an uber back to the embarkation pier. Works very well for us.

We aren't very uber-savvy, sad to say.  Is the walk possible????

Google maps says .7 mile and 16 minutes.  While I think there are sidewalks, there is no shade and that is quite the walk in Florida heat and humidity with luggage.

Have you asked on your cruise line forum if anyone has been in a similar situation and did they provide a shuttle?

image.png.c0ec8cfd808b490b11456b4e3c8df463.png

May I also suggest you utilize ParknGo?  That way, their shuttle will take you directly to the pier you are sailing from, and pick you up at the other pier after you disembark. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

If you don’t mind the palm parking garage, drop your luggage at 18 with the porters , park in the palm parking garage which happens to be across the street from terminal 25. Of course you must then walk back to 18.

If you are not a parking garage fan ( I’m not ) park and go is a reasonable option at a cheaper price. They drop you at 18 and pick you up at 25 and take you back to your car.

Edited by horseymike
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I called the Port...

Debark: shuttles will take guests from Terminal 18 to Palm Garage.

Embark: Park in the Palm Garage. Shuttles provided to Cruise Terminal 18.

Edited by cruiseism

3 hours ago, cruiseism said:

I called the Port...

Debark: shuttles will take guests from Terminal 18 to Palm Garage.

Embark: Park in the Palm Garage. Shuttles provided to Cruise Terminal 18.

Yup !!!! Actually ended up dm'ing Captain Kate (!) who gave me this info.  When I called the port this morning, I was simply told to park at Palm and take the shuttle - Capt Kate says there is no option to park at 18 for those embarking there in our case.  

On 4/18/2024 at 11:31 AM, tonto524 said:

We aren't very uber-savvy, sad to say.  Is the walk possible????

This happens all the time now with Celebrity ships. They run shuttles and will guide you there. I wait with luggage at the disembarkation terminal, DH hops on the shuttles, gets the car and picks me up.