Princess ez air

Any experiences with ez air. As a canadian ez air wants my home airport to be Toronto. We are hoping to fly from Detroit or at least return from Alaska to Detroit. (Cruise leaves from Vancouver) Previously had a cruise booked and had to cancel, and now looking forward to going in 2025. Not sure if it was because I just wanted to book return. We have flown with Carnival from Detroit and saved a few hundred dollars using their booking system.

8 hours ago, Luv2cruz1000 said:

Any experiences with ez air. As a canadian ez air wants my home airport to be Toronto. We are hoping to fly from Detroit or at least return from Alaska to Detroit. (Cruise leaves from Vancouver) Previously had a cruise booked and had to cancel, and now looking forward to going in 2025. Not sure if it was because I just wanted to book return. We have flown with Carnival from Detroit and saved a few hundred dollars using their booking system.

When I check EZAir for any of our four current booked trips, it also defaults to our home airport, in our case YUL. You don't have to accept the airport it puts into the origin field, you can type in any ICAO designator in that field (such as DTW) and it re-calculates the trip and shows all the available flights. You can also put in different airports for the outbound and return flights.

We've never had to use EZAir (thanks largely to our Aeroplan status) but it has lots of fans. It's allegedly particularly good for flights over to Europe. You will probably get a lot more EZAir experiences and advice, even Canada related, over on the main Princess forum.

• Like 2

Used EZAir for our New Year's cruise as the prices worked out to around $600 less than AC. We were flying to Houston so you can guess what airline we were on. Even so, the flights were uneventful apart from having to go to the farthest reaches of T1, which may actually be the vestiges of T2.

Overall I think EZAir was good, but always check your options before locking it in.

• Thanks 1