A question for Host Walt & Host Anne

CaroleSP

Are there any records of roll call threads with the most posts? I know we aren't the largest, but we are over 10,000. We would have been even higher, had the boards been running well this week.

We were curious as to how we ranked. Would you have records by cruise line? Someone on our ship was on the Dawn with a 13,000+ posts roll call, but they had over a hundred posters. We have less that 50; we sure did talk a lot.

We sail tomorrow, but I imagine this thread will live long past our return.

Thanks for any information you may have.

Carole,

Interesting question. I think there are threads on Carnival for a couple of the CC cruises. I feel that posts from CC prior to the changeover should also be considered. I know that the Infinity cruise we were on last year has 2,500 on the present with I believe the same number prior to the changeover. That would give us at least 5,000. So there might be others that would have a greater number than that.

I wonder if there are any active roll calls on the boards that are still going strong, long after the cruise is over. Our Millie cruise still has active posters on it and we sailed in 2003! The RC here was set up after the new boards so we lost all our info and other cruisers back when. Walt, Anne, what do you think?

Anita

Hi, I didn't sail with them but I know quite a few folks who

were on Summit in April 2004 and they are still chatting on their

Roll Call. 2 years of friendships.....quite nice.

I expect that this thread will live on; that is until the next upgrade. I know of a few of my fellow Stars who still chat regularly with their last groups.

Thanks for your responses. Have to get my beauty sleep, we sail later today.

Our Sept 2004 Century cruise group still has a healthy thread going....the core group of us....6.....still chat at least once, if not more, every day....and that doesn't include phone calls and e-mails.....but it looks like we'll have to chat more....we're not even at 5,000 posts......

I'll do my part Joyce! I'm headed over to our rollcall right now!:)

I've got to say that I hope everyone is lucky enough to sail with as great a group as the September 04 Century Centurians!

Terri

Archived