Showtime in princess app

I have downloaded princess app in my phone. I was searching entertainment or show schedule and location for the entire voyage. It is not showing any except quiz. When can we see the schedule? Btw, our trip is to Alaska in May in Sapphire..

24 minutes ago, mncbabu_yahoo said:

I have downloaded princess app in my phone. I was searching entertainment or show schedule and location for the entire voyage. It is not showing any except quiz. When can we see the schedule? Btw, our trip is to Alaska in May in Sapphire..

Do you have the tab all activity's clicked  not just yours?

2 hours ago, mncbabu_yahoo said:

When you open the app click on the ship

icon on the bottom for journey view. It will bring up a tab for My Journey which has your dining reservations, and a second tab for Ship Schedule which should bring up your daily activity view when you click on it. 

IMG_8965.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mncbabu_yahoo said:

It varies by ship.  Need someone on board to upload the data.  Have had it appear months ahead and other times a couple weeks.

Seems like it is very inconsistent between ships as to when and how much gets posted in advance. Our cruise isn’t until June 15 and the schedule is already pretty complete, including shows and guest entertainers. 

I imagine this falls under the role of the Entertainment Director for each ship. Some may be a little more proactive about it than others, although it would be nice if it was more standard across all ships in terms of the timing. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, karatemom2 said:

Our cruise isn’t until June 15 and the schedule is already pretty complete, including shows and guest entertainers. 

Thanks.I just checked and our 6/8 is also showing. Looks pretty full. I thought I was going to have to wait at least 4 weeks out.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, karatemom2 said:

Seems like it is very inconsistent between ships as to when and how much gets posted in advance. Our cruise isn’t until June 15 and the schedule is already pretty complete, including shows and guest entertainers. 

I imagine this falls under the role of the Entertainment Director for each ship. Some may be a little more proactive about it than others, although it would be nice if it was more standard across all ships in terms of the timing. 

Yes it does appear to vary as to which sailing you are on. We are on the Caribbean P leaving Southampton on 14 June and apart from the ports of call there is nothing else showing - and yes I have the new app.