Cat E-1 Cabins On Brillance

DH & I are booked on the Brillance for the Panama Canal cruise 04-06-07. Can anyone tell me about the cabins on Deck 7?? It's category E1 but the cruise consultant said the balconies are bigger and we'd enjoy the room and balcony more than a D1 or D2???

Thanks for your help...

For the most part, balconies on the sides of deck 7 look down to the white covers on the life boats. I would take a higher balcony. The really large balconies are the aft ones. However, I don't think any of them on Brillance are E catagory. I believe they are all D's.

Go to your other thread about "Deck 7 on Brilliance" and get my answer.

Want to add:

The room you talked about (7540) is a GREAT cabin on a FANTASTIC ship. I just think a D1 (if you can get the Hump) will be better.

You're TA is right, some of the E1 balcony's ARE larger on deck 7 but it's on deck 7 only. They are the forward and aft balcony's on deck 7. If anyone doubts this then check out our photo's for our BOS crusie in my signature. I have photo's from our hump balcony cabin 8602 looking aft towards the E1 deck 7 balcony's. They extenc out over the area of the lifeboat covers giving them considerably more room, almost like the aft balcony cabins everyone seems to hot to get.

Cabins on decks 8 and above are standard size balcony's but there are some on deck 7 that have the extension.

Archived