Deck 4 on NCL Getaway

2 minutes ago, realnice46 said:

What is on deck 4 of NCL Getaway, it doesn’t show on deck plans. Would there be anything that would effect cabins on deck 5 ?

Crew areas.

Some berthing. Some areas which have work going 24/7. Some areas which are busy and noisy when the ship is docking and setting gangways early in the morning. 

As you say, you really can't tell. But no stateroom on the ship is dead silent at night. Just like no hotel room in any hotel is dead silent at night. You'll be fine. Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, realnice46 said:

What is on deck 4 of NCL Getaway, it doesn’t show on deck plans. Would there be anything that would effect cabins on deck 5 ?

Deck 4 is a crew area and deck 4 forward is where you get off and on the ship at all your ports. 

I'm currently sailing on Getaway and will be departing the ship in about an hour for Taino Bay. 

I was on the Sun in August, so not a Breakaway class ship, but I will never do the 5th floor again. Very loud engine noise. We like low as possible for motion sickness avoidance, but I will never book without cabins both below and above me. It was unrelenting. Still a great cruise, but that was the one mar.