Does anyone know when the Nov 2025 World America schedule will be announced?

KyleClark

2 hours ago, KyleClark said:

Does anyone know when the Nov 2025 World America schedule will be announced?  Thx...

We asked the Future Cruise Consultant Sladana on the Seascape that exact question. Her answer is that she is waiting as well and it should be any day now.

1 hour ago, cellfree said:

Saw choices on MSC website a couple days ago. Add the following filters - under ships World America and under ports Miami - they are there. 

Thanks, I tried that but their aren't sailings past Oct 2025.

10 minutes ago, KyleClark said:

Thanks, I tried that but their aren't sailings past Oct 2025.

So sorry @KyleClark, I didn’t pick up on that, I see now that you specifically asked about November 2025 forward, I was too hasty and just thought you were asking about World America cruises showing up. 

21 minutes ago, cellfree said:

So sorry @KyleClark, I didn’t pick up on that, I see now that you specifically asked about November 2025 forward, I was too hasty and just thought you were asking about World America cruises showing up. 

No worries,  thx for the effort!

You can get a pretty good idea of what it will be since it just alternates routes every other week.

My prediction would be this, based on the current pattern and the fact the ship is unlikely to see changes:

November 1st, 15th, and 29th: Visiting: Miami, Florida | Costa Maya, Mexico | Isla de Roatan, Honduras | Cozumel, Mexico | Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve,Bahamas | Miami, Florida

November 8th and 22nd: Miami, Florida | Puerto Plata, Dominican Rep. | San Juan, Puerto Rico | Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve,Bahamas | Miami, Florida

Honestly, I was disappointed in this as I'm tired of the same places each time. Come on MSC, take me from Miami or Port Canaveral to Aruba or St. Lucia. Hopefully as they add more ships, they'll start visiting some new (to them) places.

3 hours ago, ChrisCJR said:Come on MSC, take me from Miami or Port Canaveral to Aruba or St. Lucia. Hopefully as they add more ships, they'll start visiting some new (to them) places.

Does any cruise go to Aruba?/

7 hours ago, ajoneen said:

Does any cruise go to Aruba?/

Lots of them, not on MSC, that I'm aware of. MSC seems to be sticking to The Bahamas and Western Caribbean.

We are looking at an Oasis of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) cruise from Port Everglades that goes to both Aruba and Curacao, for example. 

18 minutes ago, SpareBrew said:

We are currently scheduled for Divina in December which does go to Aruba as well as Curaçao.

Good to know!

Although for 10 days, I'd prefer a bigger ship. Royal is doing Oasis, for example. Still, that's personal preference, at least MSC is going there. Hopefully they'll expand on it.

Divina is calling in Nov., Dec., and March of next year.  I didn’t search the schedule on cruisetimetables any further.  I was thinking MSC might visit on one of the cruises out of Martinique, but no.  EM

We visited Aruba in Feb this year on Divina, very nice place. Trip also stopped in several other ports including Cartagena and Colon, Panama which had some interesting canal related excursions. This was an 11 day cruise, they do visit different ports but just like most lines you have to dig around to find them. JamieLogical wrote a live review of the trip that was interesting.