Coco Cay 4/28-4/30?

For no good reason other than curiosity and time on my hands, is anything special going on at Coco Cay during the subject days?  We leave on Wonder is just about 4 weeks so I have been tracking her every movement for the past 8 months.  Normally whether on her east or western itinerary she usually is at Coco Cay on Monday.    I noted this week when she should be doing her normal Coco Cay, St Thomas, and St Martin itinerary, which is our 5/26 itinerary, that she is/was going to Nassau/ a port in the Dominican Republic, San Juan and Labadee. (I know she isn't going to to Labadee)  But I was wondering why the one week change to this itinerary I checked and it APPEARS to me no ships are at Coco Cay for 3 days and I haven't seen that before.   

Someone charter a ship/island for a few days? I've seen some special concerts here in the past.  Obviously I don't need to know, I am curious. Save the Why do you want to know posts! 😛

13 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

I believe they have gaps once in a while for general island maintenance.

I did hear that somewhere else as well, a planned annual event.  Not to old to learn something new.