Exercise classes

Does anyone know what kind of exercise classes are included in the premiere package.  Is there an age limit, I mean older age limit for taking the classes. Can you go as much as you like with the premiere package. Also do they have classes each day, even on port days and do you know what time the classes may be. I booked the premiere package and want to enjoy all the venues that I can. Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Shaver John said:

Does anyone know what kind of exercise classes are included in the premiere package.  Is there an age limit, I mean older age limit for taking the classes. Can you go as much as you like with the premiere package. Also do they have classes each day, even on port days and do you know what time the classes may be. I booked the premiere package and want to enjoy all the venues that I can. Thank you.

Yoga, Pure Barre, Stretch lab and something else...you can go to as many as you like.

Doubt there's an upper age limit - use common sense on what your body can handle. They're all group beginning level courses, not anything super intensive or one on one.

Times and days vary by itinerary, ship, etc. Expect some morning, some evening, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Depending on who is taking the class and their fitness level the instructor will/can adjust the class intensity..   Don't worry about what others are doing.   Work at your own level.  

Yoga Six, Pure Barre, Pilates, Stretch lab and a Spin class - used to have TRX but no more. Classes in the mornings (I've seen them be 7am, 8am, 9am - 30 min each, some ships later 8am, 9am, 10am,  depends on Port/Sea days.) Then again in the afternoon (usually 4pm, 5pm, 6pm) and they mix up the classes and timing.  Unlimited for premier.  Go to the fitness center and you can sign up for all the classes you want for the entire cruise (usually)  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Familycruzer11 said:

Yoga Six, Pure Barre, Pilates, Stretch lab and a Spin class - used to have TRX but no more. 

Do they have the TRX equipment in the gym still?

• Like 1

Included in base your fare are some exercise options outside the fitness center.  Mrs BamaVol will attend every Zumba class, Line Dancing class and Tai Chi class offered on board. I don’t think you can guarantee that all of those will be offered, but some will.

• Like 1