Unable to reserve drink package on website-Indy 10/19/24 sailing

Hi,

Is anyone else unable to reserve the drink package on the website. The reserve button is grayed out. We are not new to Royal so can't imagine they have us somehow marked as minors for this particular cruise. I can add it to my cart in the app but then the app won't accept my CC info. Fun times all around. Clearly I have time until my cruise but wanted to get it booked and monitor prices as royal plays its sales games.  Thanks!

Thank you!

Finally gave up  and called - no wait time at all which was nice but of course while I was on the phone with the guy the website decides to let me book! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, rdhed said:

Thank you!

Finally gave up  and called - no wait time at all which was nice but of course while I was on the phone with the guy the website decides to let me book! 

You shook it loose!  🙂 

On 5/2/2024 at 10:29 AM, rdhed said:

no wait time at all 

If you want to avoid wait times, call early or late -- they're open much later than you'd expect.  Like maybe 1:00 am.  You can get right through if you don't call mid-day.  

On 5/2/2024 at 12:48 PM, TheInnocentAge said:

Our cruise planner showed the drink package 'Sold Out'

Oh, the drink package is never actually sold out.  

3 hours ago, bloomcruisers said:

What phone number do you call?

1-866-562-7625

26 minutes ago, bobswife91 said:

The Royal site is listing beverage packages at up to 45% off.  

Never pay attention to % off (or BOGO Half Off, or whatever else).  Just look at the actual price ... it never seems to change more than a couple dollars.  

Is bottled water and canned soda, as well as specialty coffee available with the UBP?
How about sparkling or seltzer in bottles?

If above isn't included, I need to also add to my ressie with the UBP.

Thank you all.

The deluxe drink package includes bottled water, specialty coffee(just not the freestanding starbucks or at least that how it used to be-there are other places to purchase), and soda. If you can get a can of soda I am not sure. I feel like whenever by DH gets one they bring it in glass(but website says cans). Website also says sparkling water is included-if its in a bottle no clue. From the website these are the included beverages. 

• Vodka: Absolut, Belvedere, Grey Goose, Stoli, Tito’s Handmade Vodka
  • Rum: Bacardi, Bacardi 8, Captain Morgan Rum, Malibu Miami Club
  • Gin: Aviation, Beefeater, Bombay Sapphire, New Amsterdam, The Botanist
  • Tequila/ Mezcal: 1800 Avion Silver, Camarena Gold, Patron Silver, Del Maquey Vida Blanco Mezcal
  • Scotch: Chiva Regal 12 Year Old, Dewars 12 Year, Glenfiddich, Johnnie Walker Black, The Glenlivet
  • Whiskey, Bourbon/ Rye: Buffalo Trace, Canadian Club, Jack Daniels, Jameson, Makers Mark, Whistle Pig Rye
  • Cognac: Hennessy VS, Remy Martin VSOP
  • Spiked Seltzers: Truly
  • Beers: Domestic, imported and craft beer brands
  • Wine by the Glass: Iconic varietals from California to New Zealand
  • Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Can and fountain soda, fresh and bottled juices, premium coffee and teas, bottled and sparkling water, Johnny Rockets Shakes, Desserted Soda Floats