Indian Menu in Club Orange?

I know, odd request!  I know that they have the Indian menu you can order from in the MDR....does anyone know if you can order from it if you have Club Orange?  My friend has never cruised before but she's keen now because I showed her some of the room videos I have done, so wants to give it a try...I thought a short Pacific Coast cruise on the Koningsdam would be perfect, but add on Club Orange. 

She's Muslim, so her meat has to be halal, but her family is Pakistani, so vegetarian Indian food will be fine for her.

Anyone with experience on this?

Leanne

Posted (edited)

Sorry afraid not but as vegetarian food was also mentioned that is why I posted our C.O. menu.

I would like to add that they are very good in the C.O.at adapting your choices and will always get me a crisp if it is shown on the MDR menu but not on the C.O. menu.

Edited by cruiseaholic78
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes you can order from the Indian menu.   I have done so by asking earlier in the week with my waiter in CO to have an Indian meal one night and Indonesian meal as well.   We talked about the dates and it happened.

And yes, you can have halal but the passenger needs to contact ship services now to set it up.   

IMG_0137.jpeg

IMG_0148.jpeg

Edited by TheEmerson
  • Thanks 1

They'll always adapt for any dietary needs. Ideally, contact them before the cruise, but after boarding go to a dining room rep to make sure it's set up. Most lines and ships have Indian chefs, so they'll bend over backwards to not only get you a menu, but adapt to any needs or special requests. While generally Carnival food is mediocre, they actually have an Indian vegetarian meal every night in the MDR, and other lines like NCL have a really good Indian section in the buffet, as does Celebrity. I believe I saw an Indian vegetarian option on the MDR breakfast menu also.