Magnifica dining

Beaver1975

Posted (edited)

On Magnifica, is there a separate dining room for Aurea guests?  Or is there only the two main dining rooms?

Edited by Beaver1975

Posted (edited)

We have a member boarding today, doing a live thread.  Perhaps you could ask on her thread, to find out for you.  Look for the ‘Live & Solo from the Magnifica’ thread.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom

Posted (edited)

On Poesia (her sister ship) there was a separate area in the MDR  - with better spaces between tables and service - for Aurea guests.  It’s likely to be the same case on Magnifica as there’s no way that just one of the MDRs could accommodate non-Aurea guests.

Edited by Beamafar

I was not in Aurea last week, but I believe there are only two dining rooms.  The door that I entered in every day did say my time dining 6-9, so I assume that is where Aurea guests eat.

On 5/6/2024 at 9:20 AM, Beamafar said:

On Poesia (her sister ship) there was a separate area in the MDR  - with better spaces between tables and service - for Aurea guests.  It’s likely to be the same case on Magnifica as there’s no way that just one of the MDRs could accommodate non-Aurea guests.

This is exactly how it is on MAGNIFICA.  I believe the lower level dining.  A small section in the front.