Breakaway Specialty Restaurant reservations for a solo

First time cruiser going on Breakaway on May 19 and I'm a solo traveler. I tried booking a couple of the specialty restaurants in my Free at Sea package and I can only make reservations for 2,4,6,8 people, not just one. I'm in the 1:00pm boarding group... will I be able to make reservations for one when I get on the ship? Especially for my birthday, I wanted Cagneys...

Thanks for any help!

1 minute ago, Asawi said:

It's table size. Book for 2. 

Yup.  There is no option for one.  Just book for two.  You won’t be charged twice.  😃

• Thanks 1

I travel solo all the time.  Rarely do I make reservations.  I usually show up at the posted opening time and can be seated as a solo within a few minutes including Cagney's.  I would not worry about it.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Coach 522 said:

First time cruiser going on Breakaway on May 19 and I'm a solo traveler. I tried booking a couple of the specialty restaurants in my Free at Sea package and I can only make reservations for 2,4,6,8 people, not just one. I'm in the 1:00pm boarding group... will I be able to make reservations for one when I get on the ship? Especially for my birthday, I wanted Cagneys...

Thanks for any help!

Reservations a highly recommended. Walking in at prime time would be hard. 

You can show up at any time to board. 

Reservations now may be hard. Restaurant reservations opened on January 20 and many of the prime time reservations are likely sold out by now. Book your dinners as soon as you embark. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2024 at 6:59 PM, www3traveler said:

I travel solo all the time.  Rarely do I make reservations.  I usually show up at the posted opening time and can be seated as a solo within a few minutes including Cagney's.  I would not worry about it.

I 2nd this.  I've never made reservations.  I just walk up, and the longest time I've ever waited was 15 minutes, but it's usually less than 5 minutes.  this is after 9 cruises

• Like 1