no food?

rtrtx2

Since our boarding time isn't til 7 pm and we set sail at 10 pm (and I am hearing since the Sun has to disembark in Vancouver then sail to Seattle for embarkation, not to expect to board any earlier) so no welcome aboard lunch, what about dinner?

Nah... couldn't possibly happen! Could it?

I highly doubt NCL wouldn't take care of their passengers. Given that you know this embarkation time so early, I'd nevertheless make plans to make sure you have munchies until you're able to board. I'm sure there'll be plenty of food once you step on board.

It'll be a prime dinner time, so head straight for the restaurant after you survey your stateroom.

Since our boarding time isn't til 7 pm and we set sail at 10 pm (and I am hearing since the Sun has to disembark in Vancouver then sail to Seattle for embarkation, not to expect to board any earlier) so no welcome aboard lunch, what about dinner?
Hi, rtrtx2. From what you're saying, you're on our sailing. We have a great roll call going for this cruise, so stop by and join us. Here's the link to our thread.

We don't know any more than you do about what restaurants will be open, but rest assured that something will be. I'm also going to be on the repositioning cruise right before the Alaska cruise, and I just promised the folks on our thread that I would ferret out the information about embarkation day and report from the ship.

Stop by and introduce yourself to the group.

Adele

I can't speak for the cruise you are leaving on, since your departure time is in the evening and we've always departed in the afternoon....but....in the check in area at pier 66 in Seattle, NCL has provided things such as slices of pound cake and juice and coffee. I will bet that your cruise will have something similar.

Hikini:D

Should give you plenty of time for dinner:)

Archived