AMX Card Statement Credit Available on AMX Blue Card

I noticed looking through my AMX Everyday Blue card there is a $200 statement credit on $1000 spent on NCL expiring in early June.  I made a $1000 payment on booked cruise and saw statement credit of $200 already.  Check it out on any AMX card as these can be hit or miss depending on what type of card you have.  Have additional card holders on our account so can do this 3 times and save $600. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Krisco said:

I noticed looking through my AMX Everyday Blue card there is a $200 statement credit on $1000 spent on NCL expiring in early June.  I made a $1000 payment on booked cruise and saw statement credit of $200 already.  Check it out on any AMX card as these can be hit or miss depending on what type of card you have.  Have additional card holders on our account so can do this 3 times and save $600. 

check the terms, it should just be one per account

7 minutes ago, ngrund said:

I have done it before as additional cards have different numbers and names.  But good advice.  I'm waiting to make another payment and will report if it worked on additional cards.

1 hour ago, ngrund said:

I believe you used to be able to do it on 2 linked cards (at least we did it once like that on a similar Carnival Corporation credit for a HAL cruse), but they changed it so you could no longer do that.

• 2 weeks later...

This is usually hit or miss on what cards. It is not on my Delta AMX card but on the Blue AMX.  And I was able to use it twice. Going to make one more payment before it expires so hopefully will save $600!