LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

How many external chargers are too many?

I just pulled at least 8 from my backpack. I shouldn’t need that many for a 4 day cruise. Charging those and my earbuds now. I definitely feel like I’m forgetting something. 😬

• Like 2

Colton needs a haircut terribly, so I’m going to grab them from school early. Briley didn’t even want to go, and all they are doing is watching movies and cleaning. I think 1pm will be perfect. I’m pretty thirsty today. My near death experience has somewhat subsided. I’m gonna need a margarita later while we wait on Brinkley at dress rehearsal. 
On the plus side, Brinkley is finally packed. 

image.jpg

• Like 11
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Last day of school in full effect here. I’m tying up loose ends for work, and I gotta finish packing. Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday! 

IMG_5316.jpeg

giphy.gif?cid=de9bf95ehfuer08l8g717rwz1gzghfnlcob4q4o67191rx5t&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Like 6

Got to the school… after throwing huge fits this morning because they didn’t want to go today, both wanted to stay the rest of the day. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Serenity now! I let Briley stay. Colton had to go get a haircut. He’s there now with Mr. Megan. Im gonna work another hour & then start Brinkley’s makeup for dress rehearsal tonight. This use to be the bane of my existence when she was 3-7 years old. It’s not so bad at 13. 

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

Is it just me or is it hard for everyone to get things done on Fridays? I had a few work issues that popped up today. I couldn’t get ahold of anyone to save my life. It’s like everyone ignores the phone and emails on Fridays now. Seems like a luxury. Anyhow, it’s 5 o’clock on the east coast… seems like a good time for me to “call it a day”. Beverages incoming. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

Dinner was ok. Stopped by my sister’s to see everyone for a minute. White Claw now. Brinkley is gonna get a ride home from rehearsal with one of the carpool moms. After my sister’s, we are going to do luggage inventory one more time to make sure everyone has everything. 

image.jpg

• Like 13

My sister hasn’t watch any of the newest season of Amazing race. She put it on and we have laughed and laughed at the bro/sis combo that got the car stuck in Puerto Vallarta. And another white claw. We decided if we go on, we would have definitely done the luchador detour. The horses were heavy and we both loved pro wrestling. Bring on Rey Mysterio, Chavo and Eddie Guerrero and Mystique. 

image.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

My sister hasn’t watch any of the newest season of Amazing race. She put it on and we have laughed and laughed at the bro/sis combo that got the car stuck in Puerto Vallarta. And another white claw. We decided if we go on, we would have definitely done the luchador detour. The horses were heavy and we both loved pro wrestling. Bring on Rey Mysterio, Chavo and Eddie Guerrero and Mystique. 

image.jpg

Omg!! When their car was sideways in the street. How in the heck did they ever get the car outta that mess 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Uno mas. My sister is gonna download the app and we are auditioning for Amazing race. This season was great because I had literally been to every destination. I would LOVE to get a heavy Asia & Australia season because I haven’t been there at all. Orrrr Nordic. 

image.jpg

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, blarko said:

Omg!! When their car was sideways in the street. How in the heck did they ever get the car outta that mess 😂😂😂

Yeah that’s sealed their fate. And was hilarious in the process. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Uno mas. My sister is gonna download the app and we are auditioning for Amazing race. This season was great because I had literally been to every destination. I would LOVE to get a heavy Asia & Australia season because I haven’t been there at all. Orrrr Nordic. 

image.jpg

Seriously applying?  That would be so cool if you made it.  

If there was anyone on any of TAR seasons as condescending towards their “partner” as Vinny was towards Amber, I’d be surprised.  Can’t believe she puts up with his air of superiority.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

Seriously applying?  That would be so cool if you made it.  

If there was anyone on any of TAR seasons as condescending towards their “partner” as Vinny was towards Amber, I’d be surprised.  Can’t believe she puts up with his air of superiority.

Word! I agree. Vinny made me so mad. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

image.jpg

I don’t know why but I quit watching a couple seasons ago. Maybe reality tv fatigue. But if you get on I will watch again. You’d be perfect for this!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

image.jpg

You would be great on Amazing race. Hope you get picked

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Wait! How old is David Beckham now? Wowie wow. The only plus side of soccer! 

image.jpg

Didn't he forget the name of his wife's former musical group?

I think he called her a peppa girl...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

image.jpg

Can we all sign a petition and vote you in?  I make a motion….

• Like 3
  • Haha 1