LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

17 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Tell her to walk only on the soles, not so much on the uppers.

Tell your dog I said HI!!

I really believe it’s from hitting at practice. It’s her lead foot.  Just ordered her some new Nikes and awaiting the text from Academy to say they are ready for pick up. She’s mad they aren’t unicorn colors. And she’s correct. They are not unicorn colors but they will last at least 8 weeks. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Hey! Hey! Hey! It’s almost time to set sail aboard the beautiful Allure of the Seas. I hope you’ll all join me as we sail on Royal for the first time in a long time with all the Bahamas fun, drink package shenanigans, and kid crap anyone could hope for.

For those that are new, welcome! This is my 15th LIVE… wow!

For the regulars, buckle up. You all know how this goes. Start your livers and pack your patience because this is a kid cruise.

After 8 cruises without them, my 3 yahoos are coming along and we are sharing a singular cabin. It’s only 4 nights, how bad can it be?! 

We fly out early Sunday morning, so grab your virtual suitcase or two (it’s Southwest after all) and join us on this beginning of summer “sail”abration. 

IMG_5224.jpeg

@MeganGC1983 woo hoo!  Following 😊 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, blarko said:

Geez….you just started this 9 hours ago and it’s already 3 pages long. Joining in the fun and following along.

Hello! Is it me you’re looking for?! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Posted (edited)

Cleaned up dinner and found the littles watching “Titanic”. Colton is obsessed with it. If it’s on, he’s watching. Briley wanted to know if there were still men in the bows shoveling coal. 

image.jpg

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Haha 14

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Cleaned up dinner and found the littles watching “Titanic”. Colton is obsessed with it. If it’s on, he’s watching. Briley wanted to know if there were still men in the bows shoveling coal. 

image.jpg

Too cute.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome back, Megan! I'm happily along for the ride as usual. Like your kids, I always tune into Titanic. It's just a beautiful movie. The musical is pretty great too!

❤️️ Ashley

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AKR2011 said:

Welcome back, Megan! I'm happily along for the ride as usual. Like your kids, I always tune into Titanic. It's just a beautiful movie. The musical is pretty great too!

❤️️ Ashley

Glad to have you with us! 

• Like 1

Happy Wednesday! Kids are at school. It’s Brinkley’s last day. I’m working away. We may have storms here today. Typical May in Oklahoma, but the weather is gonna be perfect in the Bahamas. 
I’m scheduled to be first base coach tonight at softball. Here’s hoping I don’t screw up. 😆

IMG_5247.jpeg

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, Lisa353 said:

Looking forward to this.  I will be on Allure next year so will be good to hear your thoughts on the it.

Welcome aboard! Hope I can help you get ready to sail. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Happy Wednesday! Kids are at school. It’s Brinkley’s last day.

Is this the last day for the school year? How come you finish up so early? Do they go back before September? Our schools go right through to the end of June - I wish we were done now, as I could definitely fit in another vacation if that were the case...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Is this the last day for the school year? How come you finish up so early? Do they go back before September? Our schools go right through to the end of June - I wish we were done now, as I could definitely fit in another vacation if that were the case...

Brinkley is exempt from semester tests because she’s on superintendent honor roll and hasn’t missed more than 5 days in a semester. The littles will go until Friday. That’s the official last day of school. They will start back in the middle of August. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Speaking of drink packages, I’m usually a liquid iv girl. After reading @sid_9169 and recently… well yesterday with @mamiamjo I decided to try something new to me this cruise. Like Mamiamjo, I’m thinking BYTOX is too expensive, so I ordered these. We shall see how they work. Hope they match my tan. 😆

IMG_5214.jpeg

I will be following along & looking forward to seeing how these work for you. Liquid IV is usually my go to.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

New shoes that are not unicorn colors. She’ll survive. I ran car pool. I’m making dinner. Page 3… getting thirsty. Cheers yall. 

image.jpg

IMG_5236.jpeg

Not sure why but it reminds me of the shoe picture that was going around on the internet a few years back . What color shoe do you see here? 

IMG_4461.jpeg

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, zencruisers said:

I will be following along & looking forward to seeing how these work for you. Liquid IV is usually my go to.

It is mine too but with a shorter cruise and the kids being there… I’ll need faster recovery. Hope these patches can do some magic. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mamiamjo said:

Not sure why but it reminds me of the shoe picture that was going around on the internet a few years back . What color shoe do you see here? 

IMG_4461.jpeg

Gray & teal always

• Like 3