LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

I feel like @Jamman54 on the road so early? Late? I don’t even know. I do know we haven’t seen a Cracker Barrel yet. 😉 We’ve made it to Texas. I think the kids “slept” 15 minutes so far. Now they are deciding what drinks they wanna order on the plane… neck pillows on and all. 

image.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 8

Had some massive work issues. So here I sit, problem resolved but internet purchased. Lots of flights delayed/canceled across the country. Hope all my fellow cruisers get to the port on time. I was thinking how we will make it to Port in time to cruise today. I’m really glad we aren’t. The way this week has been, luck wouldn’t have been on our side if we took the chance.
Briley is in the window seat watching Wish and sipping apple juice. Brinkley is in the aisle watching Mamma Mia. Everyone panicked a little when they called our boarding group and I was on a work call. 

IMG_5477.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 14

I was really planning to sleep on this flight. That didn’t happen. I’m running on probably ten minutes of sleep. I predict an early dinner and sleep. Mr. Megan definitely napped. He got the aisle. Colton got the window. And some poor C group shmuck got stuck between them in his pineapple shirt. IYKTYK

image.jpg

• Haha 24

Glad you made it to MCO safe and sound!

You'll be busy napping today so I'll watch Oregon beat Oklahoma twice for you.  And for Mr. Megan I'll be watching PB TV in between.  For reals!

• Haha 7

Bags and an Uber XL ordered & arrived in less than 20 minutes. Shuttles were running $120ish before tip. Lyft wanted $87. Uber wanted $76. Uber XL wins. We are cruising down Hwy 4 in a Honda pilot. Cesar is driving us. 

• Like 15

34 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Glad you made it to MCO safe and sound!

You'll be busy napping today so I'll watch Oregon beat Oklahoma twice for you.  And for Mr. Megan I'll be watching PB TV in between.  For reals!

Don't you worry. I’ll be up and ready at 3pm eastern time. With my glove and bat just in case they need me to play from here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 5/17/2024 at 11:57 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Wait! How old is David Beckham now? Wowie wow. The only plus side of soccer! 

image.jpg

49 and oh so fine!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Colton just realized we are heading to the beach. He asked if he could put his swim trunks on. I told him he had to wait until we are out of the Uber. Cesar didn’t sign up for a free show. 16 miles to Cocoa Beach. 

• Haha 24

We came over the bridge to see four ships in port today. MSC Seascape (I believe), Symphony of the Seas, another one I couldn’t tell and Mardi Gras. I say “we” loosely because Briley isn’t seeing much. 

IMG_5487.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 19

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

We came over the bridge to see four ships in port today. MSC Seascape (I believe), Symphony of the Seas, another one I couldn’t tell and Mardi Gras. I say “we” loosely because Briley isn’t seeing much. 

IMG_5487.jpeg

image.jpg

I think it’s the MSc seashore. We got off it in Port Canaveral on 5/12. Are there any launches planned while you are in view? The one we hoped to see was scratched.I found the schedule. Next one scheduled for 5/25/at 3:09 pm.

Edited by Mommapadraig
  • Like 2

We’ve arrived. They took our bags and we are going to wonder around a bit. They even gave me a pool key, but it’s sprinkling a bit right now. This is a happening place. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

We’ve arrived. They took our bags and we are going to wonder around a bit. They even gave me a pool key, but it’s sprinkling a bit right now. This is a happening place. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

I think that it is a requirement for every hotel in Coco Beach has an astronaut statue!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1