LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

Did I just take a 30 minute nap? Yup

were the kids relentlessly pestering me to take them to the pool the whole time? Yup so here we are. Pool 1 of 2. We came to this one because there’s a bar. 
there’s several charcoal grills around the pool area. A couple of fire pits. A basketball court. Pretty cool. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 12

Do you ever have work days that crush your soul? That’s been this week. Sorry if that seems harsh but I’m being honest. If you normally follow me.., I could use an iguana today. 
Mr. Megan is still napping in the room. The kids are loving the pool. We have googles and snorkels and competitions to touch the bottom. I need to flip my funk. Maybe my 🥎 girls can do it. I’m tuning in. 

• Like 14

Made a nice friend by the pool. She’s from Maryland going on her first cruise tomorrow on the Carnival Glory. She’s going to Bimini y’all. Little bit jealous. Yall know that’s my future dwelling place. She kept covering her mouth… then she explained and it 🙄 oddly reminded me of 🙄 @Saint Greg 🙄 her crown broke yesterday and she’s missing a tooth. She’ll be fine on Carnival. 😆😆😆 Love you Aris, Teo, John Heald, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 27

37 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Do you ever have work days that crush your soul? That’s been this week. Sorry if that seems harsh but I’m being honest. If you normally follow me.., I could use an iguana today. 
Mr. Megan is still napping in the room. The kids are loving the pool. We have googles and snorkels and competitions to touch the bottom. I need to flip my funk. Maybe my 🥎 girls can do it. I’m tuning in. 

I had many of those days unfortunately. Hang in there, almost cruise time 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Pain killer. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yayyy, you found a Pain Killer.

Does not look like the one we had at Cheddar's 

restaurant, hope it was good.

Looks like you all have great beach weather,

Beautiful day out there!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

@MeganGC1983 so sorry to hear this.    I hope you don’t have to work while on this cruise.    

As always, may you and your family have calm seas, wonderful weather, so much fun and (adults) amazing cocktails 🍹 😊 

• Like 4

Then my phone died. I brought a back up battery but it didn’t work. I’m throwing it away. I have two hundred, don’t need one that doesn’t work in the mix. We played until 5ish. Rain was to our east and west. We decided to shower off and get out on the town. Almost ready to do that now with batteries charged and hungry children. 🙄😆 

• Like 11
  • Haha 2