Excursions and dining reservations not showing on the Celebrity App

I was on the Celebrity App today and I am now unable to access my calendar at all for either of my two cruises on 4 Aug and 16 Aug.  Can't see any of my excursions or specialty dining reservations, nor can I make any additional reservations on the app.  I can see everything just fine on my laptop.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, restarting my phone, relinking the reservations--all the usual "tricks."  My husband's app shows everything perfectly.  I can't find a number at Celebrity for IT for assistance.   Will all this information magically "reappear" on my phone app someday?  Failing that, does anyone have good intel about a number I can call for help with the app?  Thanks for your help 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Try signing out and signing back in. Also make sure you have the latest iOS 17 or higher. 

Yep.  Tried that, too.  No dice.  

Edited by quicklabs

2 hours ago, ScottC4746 said:

And as far as that goes, the activities sometimes are wrong.  Go with the printed schedule in your stateroom for the most accurate.

I was just looking for the excursions that I had booked, not the activities in general.  The app says that my folio cannot be displayed and that I need to contact Celebrity.  My husband's app on his phone (which is the same phone make and model that I have) is working perfectly.  

And now today, I can't log in to Celebrity at all.  Sigh.