Can you still bring a case of bottled water onboard with your luggage?

FAQ states 12 non alcoholic drinks in your carry on only. Cans or bottles up to 17 oz. 

FAQ says carry on only. Too  any were thi king it's ok to slap on a tag and hand to the porters, so they now dont allow it. Can some get thru possibly or they might be confiscated. 

FAQ says no.

12 single serve non alcoholic beverages per cabin are allowed and must be carried on.  This is in addition to the one bottle of wine per adult that is allowed.  

You can definitely carry on water.  12 bottles, 17 ounces.  

OR you can also carry on a 12-pack of sodas.  Again, 17 ounces. 

You're not supposed to send them through with the checked luggage.  Might you get lucky?  I dunno, but -- if you're going to try -- definitely wrap them in a giant ziplock to protect all the luggage around them.  

You also have the option of ordering a case of water to your room (ahead of time), but it'll be considerably more expensive than bringing water from your own grocery store.  

To verify how the carry-on is practically achieved, would you just carry the drinks on, or should they be in some form of bag?

For example, if I want to bring 12 x 500mL bottles (16.9 oz) of pop/soda on a ship, is it generally acceptable to just carry them openly by the plastic ring holder*, or should I plan to have a bag of some sort?  Or does it not matter?  

(*This assumes plastic ring holders are allowed as well, I could envision there may be a rule I don't know about for oceangoing vessels that don't allow these, which would be a separate question.  To preempt the environmental/wildlife discussion, I cut these into smaller pieces before discarding and the pop/soda is sold with them anyway, but I fully understand if there were a rule against them the cruise line wouldn't care about how I handle them).

1 hour ago, dragontrainer said:

To verify how the carry-on is practically achieved, would you just carry the drinks on, or should they be in some form of bag?

For example, if I want to bring 12 x 500mL bottles (16.9 oz) of pop/soda on a ship, is it generally acceptable to just carry them openly by the plastic ring holder*, or should I plan to have a bag of some sort?  Or does it not matter?  

(*This assumes plastic ring holders are allowed as well, I could envision there may be a rule I don't know about for oceangoing vessels that don't allow these, which would be a separate question.  To preempt the environmental/wildlife discussion, I cut these into smaller pieces before discarding and the pop/soda is sold with them anyway, but I fully understand if there were a rule against them the cruise line wouldn't care about how I handle them).

You can carry them on anyway you choose either in their own bag or carrying them openly.  Just know you will be lugging this all around with you until the rooms are ready around 1pm…

• Thanks 1