TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

First let me say how very very sorry I am for you and your family. As another member said, and too many of us know firsthand, grief comes in waves. Sometimes it’s a song or an object or a picture and the waterworks will suddenly start. It gets better.

Well, I have to agree that this ship looks classy. I have four cruises scheduled in the next year, but I don’t have this one and of course what did I do but start checking out Venezia cruises.  And I’ve never cruised out of NYC and “need” to.

Enjoy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Luggage is slow going here on deck 9. I’m at 20%, so if I go dark for a bit, I’m just waiting on a charge. 

Then again, the internet was down the entire first night on Regal Princess and we all survived, so hey 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, HeyJut said:

First let me say how very very sorry I am for you and your family. As another member said, and too many of us know firsthand, grief comes in waves. Sometimes it’s a song or an object or a picture and the waterworks will suddenly start. It gets better.

Well, I have to agree that this ship looks classy. I have four cruises scheduled in the next year, but I don’t have this one and of course what did I do but start checking out Venezia cruises.  And I’ve never cruised out of NYC and “need” to.

Enjoy.

Thanks so much for the kind words. You’re spot on. 

And yeah, a few hours in anyway I agree. @HelloItsMeB’s entire family is in SoCal, and this makes me more apt to seek out a Firenze cruise to combine with a visit out west. 

• Like 10

MarQ calling out the 203 left that haven’t gone to muster. Honestly that’s a lower number than usual at this point. It’s just so freakin’ easy these days, come on people 

• Like 13

Just now, HelloItsMeB said:

Thank you, sir Paul. Where’s your espresso martini flight?

Cheers doesn’t kick in til tomorrow dear. We’re enjoying beer tonight 

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, HeyJut said:

Enjoy.

She relocates to Port Canaveral in Dec. and returns to NYC in May.  EM

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

MarQ calling out the 203 left that haven’t gone to muster. Honestly that’s a lower number than usual at this point. It’s just so freakin’ easy these days, come on people 

Damnit I need to get blackout drunk before I do anything else on the ship!

I paid for this dad’gum’ vacation! 

• Haha 8

At this point I ran down to grab a beer from the room and see if we luggage was there. I saw it on a card, asked the guy if I could take it, and voila! The ugly warhorse is all mine

IMG_0259.thumb.jpeg.9ce794e460276afbb80e706b7b0918d5.jpeg

• Like 26