Princess transfer from port to Seattle airport.

Posted (edited)

Can anyone tell me what time the princess transfers leave the port heading to the airport? I am trying to decide whether to stay with the transfer or book my own transportation. We have plenty of time to make our flight, but I don’t want to be there really early and sit at the airport forever.

Edited by WarEagle04

• WarEagle04 changed the title to Princess transfer from port to Seattle airport.

They fill and leave as soon as filled, starting at or just after 7:30. There isn't a schedule, like every 20 minutes, etc.

They will have everyone off the ship by 9:30, if possible, so the last bus will be leaving sometime around then....depending on how many book.

3 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

They fill and leave as soon as filled, starting at or just after 7:30. There isn't a schedule, like every 20 minutes, etc.

They will have everyone off the ship by 9:30, if possible, so the last bus will be leaving sometime around then....depending on how many book.

@CruiserBruce is spot on. 

Just an FYI, both Princess and HAL passengers will all be merged into the airporter transfer line.  Once the motorcoaches are full, they will depart Pier 91.  The buses will be on your right side as you exit the terminal building.  You will be directed to a airport transfer line once you cross the drive area directly in front of the terminal building.  Make sure you pick up your luggage while you are still in the luggage hall.

• Like 1

The transfers may be convenient but normally a private transfer is the same $ or less.  Depends on how many in your party as a cab or uber charges per car vs pp as the ship transfers do.

Posted (edited)

We have decided to cancel our transfer and spend some time at Pike Place Market and then ride the Light Rail to the airport. Thanks everyone for the info.

Edited by WarEagle04
  • Like 1