Cps update

Boarded arvia today 1pm straight on .Just update on cps yes they do move car 4.1 miles up the road .Carefull driver did 68mpg and 80 pts out of 100. for his driving skills in my toyota yaris 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Bin man said:

Boarded arvia today 1pm straight on .Just update on cps yes they do move car 4.1 miles up the road .Carefull driver did 68mpg and 80 pts out of 100. for his driving skills in my toyota yaris 

TBH CPS don,t move cars unless from from one berth to another I.E mayflower to ocean or Q,E terminal if the ship comes back to another terminal, as for Iona all parking is centred around ocean terminal and no way can be driven at 68mph.

CPS have a number of parking locations within the port. Depending on how busy they are, your car could get parked at the other end of the port, but certainly within the port perimeter.

@Bin man said miles per gallon - good fuel economy which should equal good driving.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, so,ton saint said:

TBH CPS don,t move cars unless from from one berth to another I.E mayflower to ocean or Q,E terminal if the ship comes back to another terminal, as for Iona all parking is centred around ocean terminal and no way can be driven at 68mph.

That is incorrect. On Arvia in April we embarked and disembarked from Ocean Terminal and my car was driven 3.7 miles from the terminal and parked within port area. There is no car park near to Ocean big enough to deal with number of cats. Also if you read correct said 68mpg and not 68mph.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

That is incorrect. On Arvia in April we embarked and disembarked from Ocean Terminal and my car was driven 3.7 miles from the terminal and parked within port area. There is no car park near to Ocean big enough to deal with number of cats. Also if you read correct said 68mpg and not 68mph.

Poor puddies being kept in the port for so long - they will not like that.

Edited by tring
  • Haha 9

Just arriving La Caruna just picking up on my thread I didn't say 68m.p.h .it was fuel economy 68 mpgallon 

The car was driven the 3.4 miles through port roads through Western avenue to a compound/ carpark and will be returned to the ocean terminal for our return the same way 

• Like 3