San Juan transfers?

I’m sailing on the Viva next January out of San Juan, and have purchased my air on my own.

My flight gets in at 10:30 on embarkation day and I’m considering purchasing transfer to the ship.

Does NCL have big coaches they wait to fill up or are there vans scheduled based on incoming flights? 
All the flights on various carriers get in after 12 noon…..and I don’t want to sit waiting for a couple of hours till the bus is full.

Any experience on how they are handling the transfers in San Juan this year?

Thanks.

Just get a taxi.

Taxis are right outside the door from baggage claim There is someone organizing things. Fares are set (there is a $1/bag charge), so no worries there.

I believe the Uber/Lyft pick up area is a bit of a walk, which can be a pain with luggage.

The first time I sailed from San Juan, I booked the cruise transfer (different cruise line and flee in day of). The line was so long after we collected our luggage, they filled up a bus and we were told to wait for the next bus. We were both hungry, so skipped the line and went to the taxi stand. We got to the ship, checked in, had a quick lunch and were standing on our balcony watching the people that we had been standing in line with FINALLY boarding the ship. 

We've now learned it's better and more relaxing flying in at least a day before so we don't have to worry about transfers.  As others have said though, take a taxi...it's so easy and cheaper (or was 19 years ago).

I used the transfer in San Juan, it was wonderful. My cruise was right after the Hurricane, over Thanksgiving so a lot of infrastructure was still coming back online.

Post cruise I booked the tour that ended at the airport. We stopped at El Moro and other places (Old San Juan, Capital/waterfront, etc.). The best part is the shore excursion credit is applicable to this option so I think my transfer was either free or $6, cheap and easy. Luggage was lined up and awaiting pick up for the airline check-in process.