Top Chef on Eurodam now (6/12 9pm ET) on Bravo

Watching it now on the Food Network.  We were on this cruise & our neighbours down the hall were quite upset as their Tamarind reservation (and many other people) were cancelled.  Since it was a 10 day cruise they couldn’t get in another night. 

5 hours ago, canadianbear said:

Watching it now on the Food Network.  We were on this cruise & our neighbours down the hall were quite upset as their Tamarind reservation (and many other people) were cancelled.  Since it was a 10 day cruise they couldn’t get in another night. 

Was it scary going so fast that you could make it from Curaçao to Half Moon Cay in a day? 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, POA1 said:

Was it scary going so fast that you could make it from Curaçao to Half Moon Cay in a day? 😁

My thoughts exactly.😏

8 hours ago, canadianbear said:

They will have to book an other cruise..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, canadianbear said:

I was wondering how they closed down the kitchen for this. Thought it may have been done during the day before dinner but guess not. Seems odd they would shut down or even take reservations if they planned on using the kitchen. Oh wait, this is HAL. 😉

48 minutes ago, REOVA said:

I was wondering how they closed down the kitchen for this. Thought it may have been done during the day before dinner but guess not. Seems odd they would shut down or even take reservations if they planned on using the kitchen. Oh wait, this is HAL. 😉

Exactly…people reserved months in advance so why did this happen 🤷‍♀️. Maybe they changed the venue location to Tamarind at the last minute.  

I don't watch the show, but did watch this episode. It sounds to me like this was not the finale - the finale is next week. Will that be on HAL as well? 

Sue/WDW1972

15 minutes ago, wdw1972 said:

I don't watch the show, but did watch this episode. It sounds to me like this was not the finale - the finale is next week. Will that be on HAL as well? 

Sue/WDW1972

It looks like it. They showed the chefs lining up in the Eurodam's Retreat Cabanas.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, POA1 said:

It looks like it. They showed the chefs lining up in the Eurodam's Retreat Cabanas.

On another site  there were some that got “kicked out” of the retreat cabana area so a lot of different places were affected.  We were not affected at all and did spend time in the Neptune lounge so maybe missed a lot of stuff in the affected areas.  

Posted (edited)

I thought HAL President Gus Antorcha looked a little Deer in the Headlights when asked to comment on tasting the dishes. Glad it wasn't me, though. Good marketing blitz for HAL's culinary efforts.

Edited by WannaSea
  • Like 1