Medallion Arrived

alijay

My medalliion arrived today.  Do I just wear it when I board, or do I need to do something to activate if before I board?

I've been on lots of Princess cruises, but this will be my first Princess cruise with a medallion.  

Thank you.

Alice

9 minutes ago, alijay said:

My medalliion arrived today.  Do I just wear it when I board, or do I need to do something to activate if before I board?

I've been on lots of Princess cruises, but this will be my first Princess cruise with a medallion.  

Thank you.

Alice

May I ask when you cruise?  

What I noticed is that many of the passengers hang the lanyard around their neck when initially entering the terminal. Once on board they switch to their preferred way to carry. I remove the medallion from the lanyard and carry it in a pocket. Some use clip on devices. I have one of those but choose not to use it. 

8 minutes ago, skynight said:

What I noticed is that many of the passengers hang the lanyard around their neck when initially entering the terminal. Once on board they switch to their preferred way to carry. I remove the medallion from the lanyard and carry it in a pocket. Some use clip on devices. I have one of those but choose not to use it. 

I use the not fitbit clip - easier for me to put into pocket, get out, and hold as needed

I use this clip for air tags (five of them for $6!.  I keep it in my pocket, which works great (in my opinion).  The only time I need to take it out of the holder is at certain ports that want to match name on the medallion with your government ID when returning to the ship.

image.png.afc387d90a382cab0f9a7ea96c136aa4.png