Sailing tomorrow! Big thanks

Sailing on the Joy from NYC to Bermuda tomorrow and I’m very excited!  I just came here to say a huge thank you to all the CC community people who answered all my questions, gave me great advice and tips so I can make the most out of my first ever solo vacation/cruise.  You guys are the best and so knowledgeable and helpful.  I would not be so well prepared without you all.  When I come back I’ll give a review and take any questions if anyone has any.  I would like to give back if I can.

• Like 4

Have a wonderful cruise! On sailaway, watch the sights of Manhattan from the port side, then transition quickly to the starboard side for the Statue of Liberty. When we cruise last month, we found that the sundeck right outside the Vibe door was uncrowded. 

• Like 2

@grouchomarx I feel the same way.  I'm more of a lurker here and take a lot in.  While there are some comments that are unnecessary (usually from the same few folks), the vast majority here are great; they share insider tips and secrets to help make everyone's trip better!

• Like 4