Constellation Expert here for your questions.

Funcouple

Rick,Charle,Schneile Darcy, Funcouple and anyone else kind enough for giving their advice and answering my questions-Thanks so very much.

I do know on these Celebrity boards and all of the other CC boards the class of people are simply amazing!!!

Willing to help, guide and answer total strangers questions-all in the name of hoping someone else has a wonderful vacation. You do not get any "classier" then that.

Thanks a million !!!!!

Susan:o

Cool Cruiser - Am leaving on April 19th on the Connie. Can't wait!!!!! Have been on the Century and Galaxy and love Celebrity. How many formals did you have onboard and were there any other times a man needed a jacket? I have heard conflicting reports and wanted to go to an "authority". Everyone makes the Connie sound terrific.

We're on the CONSTELLATION on April 28. First time on X. Does anyone know if there are board games that can be signed out from the library, or from anywhere else on the ship?

6019 is a Cat 5 stateroom and has a 20" TV. Penthouse and Royal suites have DVD's and VCR's. Celebrity and Sky Suites have VCR's.

Darcy

Thanks.

I have not been on the Connie before.

We were on the Mercury and, Galaxy.

They both had VCR's. I sorta would have

thought that the Millinium class ships would

have also had either a VCR or DVD, in a Cat. 5 OV.

Oh well..on the Atlantic crossing, it would have

been a good time to catch up on new movie.

Thanks, Darcy.

JCLJN: when we were in St. Maarten we docked at the pier, (we didn't tender) and in St. Thomas we were at Havensight....(this was on the re-positioning cruise of 3/18).

St Martin -- At the pier, no tender (only one other ship on that day)

St Thomas -- At pier, Havensight, about a 15-20 minute brisk walk to town -- plenty of cabs if walk is too much.

Cool Cruiser - Am leaving on April 19th on the Connie. Can't wait!!!!! Have been on the Century and Galaxy and love Celebrity. How many formals did you have onboard and were there any other times a man needed a jacket? I have heard conflicting reports and wanted to go to an "authority". Everyone makes the Connie sound terrific.

Hey Ceeceeblue! I don't remember seeing you on the April 19th sailing forum board?! Come join us at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=215306. We're facilitating our own sailaway party! Love to see you there!

Oh and see posts #512 on the April 19th connie sailing board and the following website for information on dress code:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/heroSingleTxtSub.do;jsessionid=0000KOHkJKDVUI_SSpnZijQjeWl:1028etot9?pagename=packing&cS=NAVBAR

Mel:D

I do have to agree Ryan was excellent as asst. Ive had him twice as a waiter and was suprised to see him on the constellation. He remembered me right away. Plus he remembered I always wanted coconut ice cream and made sure I got it. Great service.

• 4 months later...

Went on the Millenium in May of 2005 and loved it so much that I booked the Constellation in April of 2006. I honestly didn't think I could love a ship more than the Millenium but the Constellation stole my heart. It has ruined me for other cruise ships.

We sailed on the Connie in December 2005 and loved it so much we booked the Millennium for April 2007...Southhampton to Barcelona...a great itinerary. (We're also on the Summit this November).

I enjoyed the Connie so much...do you think we'll be let down at all on the Millennium? What did you find to be the major differences in the two ships?

Thanks!

Hi All

Didn't read all the post but the question of who was recommended as good service. If you are like me and my family we spend all day at the pool and any chance we get sans port time. We found a waiter we liked and tipped generously the first time and something a little extra with each service, From first service until the end of the cruise we never had to search for a waiter (although not difficult of Celebrity) we hit the pool and our drink were delived within about 5 min and anyware Charles saw us he stopped by to say hello and on a couple of occassion the round of drinks were on him. So my expierence is that although Celebrity is great in service if you reward good service with a little extra it becomes extrodinary service

Archived