Elite cruise and room service

I'm finally going on an elite cruise - yippee. Had one booked last year but had to cancel it and rebook on a different cruise that wasn't an elite. Obviously being offered an elite cruise shows what a degenerate gambler I am but hey ho, I've taken full advantage and have three cruises booked.....so far 😁

But my actual question, aside from how can I fast forward to August, is using the complimentary room service that is part of the elite offer. I'm sure I've seen it mentioned that I can order cases of water that will be non chargeable. Is that correct as I've never seen packs of water on the room service menu? I like to have bottles in the room for night time. 

• Like 1

You do call room service for a case of water to be delivered, assuming you didn't pre-purchase anyway.

What I don't know is are cases of water included in the Elite room service comp.

• Like 1

I could only get one bottle of water at a time from any bar when I was on an Elite cruise.  I could order any alcoholic drink and one water, but they wouldn't let me order two waters, so I highly doubt they would let you order a case at a time to be delivered.  You will have the option to pre-order a 6-pack of water to be delivered to the room before your arrival as one of your two free mixer choices when you order your free bottles of alcohol and mixers for room. 

1 hour ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

I think Elite gets platinum benefits during the cruise - unless ready diamond.  

Good point, but even still the only folks who don't get the free 1.5L bottle are blue cards. Every returning guest gets a free 1.5L bottle.

1 hour ago, mz-s said:

Good point, but even still the only folks who don't get the free 1.5L bottle are blue cards. Every returning guest gets a free 1.5L bottle.

Yep.  And if your first cruise is Elite you get a platinum card and never are a blue card. 

• Like 1

Thanks all. I must have dreamt the whole case from room service thing. Yes, not my first cruise so will have the 1.5ltr and will pick up bottles at bars singularly throughout the day.

I also have heard stories of people ordering burritos, guys burgers, steaks, and cases of water via room service (you have to call) on Elite but I haven’t tried. Leaving 7/15 on Elite to Alaska and might try it. 

7 hours ago, UGACamper said:

I also have heard stories of people ordering burritos, guys burgers, steaks, and cases of water via room service (you have to call) on Elite but I haven’t tried. Leaving 7/15 on Elite to Alaska and might try it. 

Ooh let me know how you get on.

Hi,

I've also read the interesting list of food and drink items that people have ordered from room service with the Elite offer. I had asked on a different thread about how we would go about ordering steaks, guys burgers and such.  Please come back and share your experience.  I'm not someone that normally orders room service but with all of the alcohol that will already be sitting in my room, I might want/need to!  🙂

Thanks!