Beverage pkg

5 minutes ago, Sailnsurf said:

Does 2 for 1 during Happy Hour apply to all drinks or only cocktails? What time is Happy Hour?

Any drink.  You need to get 2 the same. Not sure if it's at 5 or 6. They post it every evening in your Currents. ( newspaper with schedule for the next day.)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sailnsurf said:

Does 2 for 1 during Happy Hour apply to all drinks or only cocktails? What time is Happy Hour?

All drinks on the standard bar menu.  5 to 6 pm

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 1985rz1 said:

All drinks on the standard bar menu.  5 to 6 pm

Additionally, drinks on the bar menu “ for that bar”! Drinks may appear on the Martinis drink menu and be available at 2 for 1 In Martinis. However, that same drink might not appear on the Horizons bar menu, thus not being 2 for 1, even if made.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 1985rz1 said:

We leave in a week for a Norway cruise that begins on August 10 out of Oslo with SM.  We have been planning to upgrade the beverage package onboard after few days, but we're wondering if we will be hit by Norwegian VAT as it's port intensive up the coast to North Cape.  We can't determine if we will be international waters anywhere along the way to avoid any tax on the package is Norway levies it.  Has anyone had experience with Norway's taxes and should we buy in advance to avoid them?

We were on a Norway cruise in 2018 and I don't remember a special tax, but I could have forgotten, and of course things could have changed since then. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ORV said:

We were on a Norway cruise in 2018 and I don't remember a special tax, but I could have forgotten, and of course things could have changed since then. 

Last year while in any Spanish ports any purchases in the ship's shops were subject to the VAT taxes, which we could get back by filing paperwork with the EU when we flew home. Our drinks were in a drinks package, but I heard that anyone not on a BP were charged a gratuity plus a Spain bev tax.

• Like 2