Emerald princess pool

vino100

13 minutes ago, vino100 said:

Does the Emerald have an adult pool? On the deck plans it shows a lotus pool. Is that for everyone’s use ? 

The lotus pool is supposed to be for adults only.   We’ve see them make exceptions but it’s not the norm for kids to be allowed.

We just returned from an 11 night on Emerald. It was our first time sailing with Princess, and loved this pool. 
I will say there were a few kids there everyday, even with other guests reminding the parents that it was an adult area. Some parents followed the signs posted, others completely ignored, even when other guests pointed it out. The staff did not address it. 

The Terrace Pool, deck 14 aft is not specifically an adult pool, but few youth use it. Downside, really no shade.

Youth tend to use Neptune's and Calypso Reef pools. 

The Terrace Pool is adults only and clearly marked as such on signage. We just got off Emerald 10 days ago. One afternoon I actually witnessed a deck attendant tell a  woman that her son was not allowed in that pool and pointed out the sign.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, JStar said:

The Terrace Pool is adults only and clearly marked as such on signage. We just got off Emerald 10 days ago. One afternoon I actually witnessed a deck attendant tell a  woman that her son was not allowed in that pool and pointed out the sign.

Thanks, I guess I missed that.

a great place to hang out with the bar right above and the true aft views.

book an interior cabin on the Riviera deck aft - R737 was our go to - head out the rear door, up about 7 steps or so to the pool, the up another set of stairs to the aft bar.

10 hours ago, JStar said:

How was the emerald? 

On 7/24/2024 at 10:21 AM, voljeep said:

a great place to hang out with the bar right above and the true aft views.

book an interior cabin on the Riviera deck aft - R737 was our go to - head out the rear door, up about 7 steps or so to the pool, the up another set of stairs to the aft bar.

We had an inside guarantee and received our cabin placement but we chose to downgrade to get this area ... love it!!