Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!! Ninjacat123 is LIVE on the Pride Sept 1 - 8 2024!!​🏖️​

4 minutes ago, natefish95 said:

I just got done reading your Japan trip review, which was amazing and brought back so many great memories from my trip! Very excited to follow along with this trip! 

Thank you natefish95!! Loved Japan! Happy having you here on our first trip to Bermuda!!😻

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

He made me a Carnival Cosmo😁IMG_8115.thumb.jpeg.9fd0209c65534edefc0769b4e7fdc9cd.jpeg

If you get the chance, tell him that Bill, Ronda, Missy and Carl Say Hello. We were in his Alchemy class two weeks ago during the hurricane cruise! Thanks!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, wcrcruiser said:

If you get the chance, tell him that Bill, Ronda, Missy and Carl Say Hello. We were in his Alchemy class two weeks ago during the hurricane cruise! Thanks!

You bet!!👍😁

9 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

The piano bar guy is playing at the 88 keys show. Not good. His name is listed as Rodney.

Rodney was the name of the Piano Bar player when I was on the Magic in January. He was awful. We left the bar after 30 minutes because it was kind of painful and embarassing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wrightkj said:

Rodney was the name of the Piano Bar player when I was on the Magic in January. He was awful. We left the bar after 30 minutes because it was kind of painful and embarassing.

Yes!! I bet it’s the same Rodney. How many Rodneys play piano bar on Carnival cruise ships and can’t sing? We left as soon as we got our drink from the piano bar server. Yikes!

• Like 3

It's another beautiful day here in Bermuda! On the ferry now heading to St. George. The weather for your arrival tomorrow is looking better. Cloudy but only a 20% chance of showers. 😎

• Like 13

45 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

It's another beautiful day here in Bermuda! On the ferry now heading to St. George. The weather for your arrival tomorrow is looking better. Cloudy but only a 20% chance of showers. 😎

Thx Jamman👍😁

• Like 1