How much does a beer cost?

Renee10

Thanks Judy

Hey Bob...see we are neighbors!!! So, trust me on the Just Because issue...she was great and I wouldn't mislead a fellow PA person!!! Used to work at the Clark Candy building for Pepsi Cola!! Now do hair in Ligonier at my home!

Have a great trip! And enjoy the booze! We did!!!

Judi

Well Wishers web site will advise you what ports they service, if you still aren't sure phone them, it's toll free.

I learned about their services on these boards and I have booked them for my 4/29 cruise. The items you order, in my case beer, are wrapped and delivered directly to your room and will be in your room when you arrive.

I like Serene's idea of having a delivery in every port!

:D Glory bound 4/29!

Hey Bob...see we are neighbors!!! So, trust me on the Just Because issue...she was great and I wouldn't mislead a fellow PA person!!! Used to work at the Clark Candy building for Pepsi Cola!! Now do hair in Ligonier at my home!

I just called them and they were very nice. Case of Coors Light was 25.00 plus $5.00 (extortion fee :) to Carnival) and $3.00 tax ( I think). All in all, it was about $33 (give or take a dollar).

I just called them and they were very nice. Case of Coors Light was 25.00 plus $5.00 (extortion fee :) to Carnival) and $3.00 tax ( I think). All in all, it was about $33 (give or take a dollar).

Is there a limit on how many cases??????

Bob

For the drink menu that mrdood posted - is the required 15% gratuity included in those prices? Or is the tip on top of the $4.50 price per beer?

And I noticed that there was a price listed for iced tea. I thought iced tea, lemonade, and fruit punch were free. Is that only from the self-serve place on the Lido deck, and not from bartenders or the dining room? So if I want iced tea with dinner I have to pay for it?

Archived