Many Thanks!

waterbug1

I am new to the HAL boards. We have sailed on five Princess cruises and my husband and I are so looking forward to our first HAL cruise in October. I wandered onto these boards in the hopes of picking up a few tips. I want to extend my sincere thanks to people like Revneal, Copper10-8, HeatherinFlorida, Depsf, ExaltHim, DesertDiva, KarenH and so many others who have shared with me and everyone else, their advice, their wisdom, their charm, their enthusiasm, their loyalty, their sense of humor and their great joy of life. It is evident that you are all so different, from so many different lifestyles and backgrounds, yet we all find some common ground here. It is my sincere wish that one day, I am able to meet each and every one of you and perhaps share wine, laughs, and dreams of many more cruises to come.

waterbug: I truly hope you will enjoy your first HAL experience as much as we did and continue to do. Like you, I have learned much from the great crew over here and continue to learn a lot from this diverse and congenial group.

Which cruise will be you doing in October?

Thank you for your kind words. Isn't this board the best? Even when I am cruising on another line, HAL is my "home board". Everyone is so nice here.

I love to talk cruising, and have met so many nice CC'ers while on board my HAL cruises too. Welcome to the HAL board, it's great to meet you.

Marie

I am new to the HAL boards. We have sailed on five Princess cruises and my husband and I are so looking forward to our first HAL cruise in October. I wandered onto these boards in the hopes of picking up a few tips. I want to extend my sincere thanks to people like Revneal, Copper10-8, HeatherinFlorida, Depsf, ExaltHim, DesertDiva, KarenH and so many others who have shared with me and everyone else, their advice, their wisdom, their charm, their enthusiasm, their loyalty, their sense of humor and their great joy of life. It is evident that you are all so different, from so many different lifestyles and backgrounds, yet we all find some common ground here. It is my sincere wish that one day, I am able to meet each and every one of you and perhaps share wine, laughs, and dreams of many more cruises to come.

Waterbug1

My wife and I had the honer of meeting ExaltHim on the Zuiderdam last Dec. And just a couple of weeks ago we met again in San Diego. ExaltHim was boarding the Oosterdam and we were in port on the Dawn Princess. We had a cocktail, shared a few laughs and compared HAL to Princess. This got us both excited all over again with our cruise addiction......She knows what I mean!:cool: LOL

So....Welcome to the HAL boards and most of all....enjoy your future HAL cruise.:D

Archived