Live pictures from the first guests on FOS

And to finally answer everyone's question....YES, they are flat panel TV's. The ones in the regular rooms look like they are just mounted on the wall unit, and the suites mounted on the walls. But they are indeed flat panel and not flat screen.

rockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gif

So it's basically Navigator on steroids. Pool chairs look nice though, as does the bedding.

Pretty much. They have always said that it is just a larger version of the Voyager class. That is why it was called "Ultra Voyager" in the beginning stages. Just about 100 ft longer and that is it.

Is it the Royal Suite balcony with hot tub? I know Voyager& Explorer Royal suite has hot tub on the balcony but Navigator doesn't have a hot tub. I want to see the Presendential Suite pictures. Cruiseship-fan, Do you have a pictures of PS?

Is it the Royal Suite balcony with hot tub? I know Voyager& Explorer Royal suite has hot tub on the balcony but Navigator doesn't have a hot tub. I want to see the Presendential Suite pictures. Cruise-ship fan, Do you have a pictures of PS?

Go to www.freedomoftheseas.com and you will find pics of PFS there.

It looks great, but so much like the Voyager class. That combined with the same repetitive itinerary confirms my decision to hold off a bit. Maybe when the Genesis class comes out there will be more interesting itineraries for the Freedom.

I think that's exactly what RCI is trying to get away from with these ships. They are the destination; the islands are secondary.

Thanks for the photos.

Wish we could afford the air-fare to Miami to cruise on this ship!!!

Looks lovely I am so pleased that Royal Caribbean are standing out from the opposition with this ship, happy holidays to all that sail on her.

One day our time will come - need to earn a few pounds before we can do this!!!

god bless

rachel

I think that's exactly what RCI is trying to get away from with these ships. They are the destination; the islands are secondary.

I know, to me the differences between the Mariner and the Freedom aren't enough for me to warrant spending two or three times what I would to go on the Mariner.

It looks great, but so much like the Voyager class. That combined with the same repetitive itinerary confirms my decision to hold off a bit. Maybe when the Genesis class comes out there will be more interesting itineraries for the Freedom.

That's because it is a Voyager class. That is why they called in "Ultra-Voyager" in the beginning. It is just an exteded version of Voyager. :D

Is this like the pre pre inagural cruise? I thought the pre inagural cruise was May 1st or something like that. What is the boxing ring for? The atrium looks beautiful. I've been on Mariner, Navigator, and Explorer. It does look close to Voyager class ships on some parts.

Yes, In sight of this lovely new ship we know that we can only afford to go as far as Europe so we have booked the Voyager again - the new bedding on Freedom looks nice though - the experience on any of Royal Caribbean's ships (we have tried Voyager, Brilliance - exceptional, and Splendour) is second to none - looked elsewhere - but not for long.

The whole RC experience is like nothing else - no matter what size of ship - even though - looking at the new photos of freedom my kids have asked 'when are we going mum?'

rachel

Archived