Live pictures from the first guests on FOS

One word WOW!!:)

Been tracking every bit of news on the FOS and each time the news gets better and better.

Thanks for posting the photo's I now absolutely cannot wait until I go, will send link to the rest of my family that are also going next year on FOS.

What fun to see something SO NEW!! I am tempted to book, if only to see how the "wave runner" really works. It looks like anyone riding it gets wiped off of the ship at the end of the run. Someone want to explain how one gets off at the end of the ride?

Rick

For those fortunate enough to be on the ship today, did it live up to your expectations? Is there still a lot of work that has to be completed? How was the food and crew? Any new info?

Also, when is the ship supposed to depart Hamburg?

Thanks!

-Matt

P.S. - Thanks for the great pics!

Matt, FOS left Hamburg about 4:30 a.m. EST. She is on her way to Oslo, Norway. I understand there are travel & media associates on board. There is a thread with copies of web shots of her leaving the channel You might have to search.

Bon Voyage

Excellent pictures! I love the new look of the bedding too! The pools look great but I'm still not "getting" the need for a boxing ring!! LOL! Unless they are going to use it for chair hogs!!

That is a great idea.....love your thought for the boxing ring!!!:p

Is it the Royal Suite balcony with hot tub? I know Voyager& Explorer Royal suite has hot tub on the balcony but Navigator doesn't have a hot tub. I want to see the Presendential Suite pictures. Cruiseship-fan, Do you have a pictures of PS?

The hot tub picture is from the Royal suite. Unfortunately, I have no pictures from the presidential family suite because it was closed when we got there.

Thanks Human cookie and German_Wonderkind. Now that I got to see a pictures of the Presidential Suite, I am a little bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong, the suite is beautiful, the balcony is huge but I am not looking forward to sitting and looking down at the metal structure. Also, I was hoping that one of the master bathroom is similar to Owner suite bathroom but it is similar to JS bathroom, very small.

Does anyone know of her estimated arrival time in NY/NJ on May 10th? Are there any events planned for her on May 11th?

No, only Today Show on May 12th. They will be doing their entire show on Freedom of the Seas.

Archived