Who's going to the Baltics in 2007?

We're thinking of booking the Constellation for the 6-2-2007 sailing. Have really enjoyed reading the reviews and suggestions from those that have already done the Baltic.:)

cruzr4vr:

Looks like we're going to be fellow cruisemates as I noticed you're on the same cruise.

• 5 weeks later...
We'll be on the Century June 3,2007. 8 people from 21 years old - 81 years. Looking for more of you to join us!
Same here we're also going on june 3 2007 aboard the newly refurbished Century. I'm excited already. Hopefully we'll see you there.

• 2 weeks later...

DH and I booked this cruise yesterday. Our second time to England to cruise. This one is Dover roundtrip. Should be a great time. We love NCL. Anyone else cruising early with us? This forum is the best, lots of great information. Vicki

iscreamer....this is the last sailing of the 2007 season for the Star Princess...doing the Baltics/Oslo. Then the ship moves on to do something else.

I do think there are a couple of other ships sailing in the Baltics in Aug/Sept. '07 but we are only interested in Princess.

If you decide on the Star .... join our roll call. J.

Just confirmed dates with my husband last night and he prefers I go when the kids are out of school so now I guess Sept is out. It's been so hard to make a decission and having the Star be the only Sept sail made it easier. Now I'm back to square one. Everybody should have this problem ;).

• 1 month later...

Lovincrusin1321: I'm sure that lauraam would love to have you join her in her August 5, 2007 Jewel forum. She has one other person who has signed up and still waiting for more.

We are on the July 24th sailing just before yours, lauraam and I have been chatting with each other since it seemed we were both the only ones on our respective cruises. I am still all alone, though.

Lovincrusin1321: I'm sure that lauraam would love to have you join her in her August 5, 2007 Jewel forum. She has one other person who has signed up and still waiting for more.

We are on the July 24th sailing just before yours, lauraam and I have been chatting with each other since it seemed we were both the only ones on our respective cruises. I am still all alone, though.

I actually did reply to Laura, but every time I checked back she never posted again. I will try again. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
We were on Star Princess last August for the Baltic cruise out of Copenhagen. You may be interested in the review I did of this which can be found at

www.cruise.critic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=12469

I cannot get the link to work. But I am very interested in reading your review. We are thinkingof bookign this trip for July 31, 2007

I'm still trying to decide I want to do the Baltic Cruise out of Dover with NCL on May 5,2007. My transatlantic cruise on the Dream actually arrives in Dover on the 3rd. NCL web site has the cruise for the 5th with 2 night pre-cruise listed at less than just the cruise without the pre-night and I can't figure that out. Timing is perfect but after 18 nights on the Dream do I want another 12? I was planning on touring England with a bus tour but the Baltic cruise sounds wonderfull. I am so undecided I think I may flip a coin.:rolleyes:

I am also seriously considering this Baltic cruise after the transatlantic and am thinking the same thing about so long on one ship since I have never sailed on NCL. How about you? Have you sailed them before? It would be such a convenience. And then I could splurge and come back on the QM2 and wouldn't have to fly at all. Let me know your feelings about NCL and other lines you have sailed.

We are doing the July 14th sailing of the Constellation. This is a charter (Atlantis Events) and sold out within about two weeks to their past travelers. Already booked our air using frequent flyer miles (got the flights & dates we wanted!). Now we are working on pre & post hotel stays in Copenhagen and Stockholm. After that, it is on to planning our tours in St. Peterburg.

I'll need a vacation after all the planning this is over!!!!:p

Seriously, we are very excited about this trip - all destinations we have never been to before. We were on the Infinity this past June so if the Connie is as good is that, we'll be in heaven!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived