Who's going to the Baltics in 2007?

Hi Gail,

We are also booked on August 2nd on the Century. My husband Evan and I are very excited. I have started researching shore excursions and would be happy to share information with you.

Look forward to talking to you!!

Terry

Hi Gail,

We are also booked on August 2nd on the Century. My husband Evan and I are very excited. I have started researching shore excursions and would be happy to share information with you.

Look forward to talking to you!!

Terry

OK Terry, we've got it, you're going on the Century on August 2nd!

:D :D :D :D

Jane

x

We were on Star Princess last August for the Baltic cruise out of Copenhagen. You may be interested in the review I did of this which can be found at

www.cruise.critic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=12469

I cannot get the link to work. But I am very interested in reading your review. We are thinkingof bookign this trip for July 31, 2007

Sincere apologies - hope you will not think me rude not getting back to you but the day after I posted the link I was admitted to hospital and in fact was in and out 4 times since September. It was just by chance that I checked something out on my posts and threads on CC and found your message. It is entirely my fault that you could not be the link but please try this which I hope will get you to my review.

www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=12469

Another Roll Call member for our sailing on Star Princess has also written a good review which can be found by logging on to the Member Reviews Section and finding Star Princess. The review is under the name of Sunprincess. She has also posted some fabulous photos of the trip which can be found at

http://community.webshots.com/user/sunprincess8

Hope this information is not too late for you

Regards from Suron in Bristol, England

Hi. My husband and I are taking our 15 year old son and 13 year old daughter (who turns 14 in Corfu!) on HAL Rotterdam's 39 day cruise from 10th August - 18th September. We are travelling from Australia with a week of extra travelling either side of the cruise. It is an exciting adventure that we just can't wait for. Our children were the only children on board Coral Princess Panama Canal in September 2005 so we are keen to hear of any other families with teens who will be on our cruise.

Jennie Paul Sean and Corinne

I've been lurking on this site for ages, soaking up all the great tips everyone has posted. What a wealth of information this site provides! :)

5 of us will be on the July 31st, 2007 sailing of the Star Princess out of Copenhagen. Can't wait!

Hi Jstducky...we're with you on the Veendam...4 of us (mid 50's)...looking at airfares:(...we're planning several days in Paris pre-cruise & have booked ow fare to CPH...are you staying in CPH pre-cruise?...looks like the SAS Royal/Marriott/Front are the hotels of choice...any other suggestions?...Steve

Steve!

Great to find someone on my cruise!

Sorry its taken me a over 2 months now to get back to you from your posting!

You're in Rochester huh? The law firm I work for has headquarters there!

Anyhow, airfare from Los Angeles is looking horrible. I am doing it on my own, but have yet to book anything yet. I am holding out hope that it will drop a little.

I am staying in CPH 1 night pre-cruise and 1 night post-cruise. I've gotten the pre-cruise hotel through Priceline. It's the Copenhagen Marriott. Still working on the post cruise.

I booked Alla tours in St Pete. Still haven't decided on the other ports. Will probably do most of them on my own!

HI All,

We are taking the Constellation July 21 to the Baltics..Have already booked our tour in St Petersburg with Alla Tours..I am travelling with 2 of my grandchildren who will be 11 and 15 in July. Anyone else with children on that cruise?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My husband and I are taking Regent's Voyager from Dover to Copenhagen 6/12/07. Still planning how to get from Gatwick to the Hilton Kensington and then from the Hilton to Dover. Any ideas?

Wife and I are sailing on the OPERA, departing from Copenhagen on 12 May 07. Any recommendations as to where to stay the night before? We'd like a hotel that's close to the pier/port. Never been to Copenhagen before, so any advice/recommendations would be welcome.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

The wife and I are sailing on the Veendam on June 23, 2007. The HAL website shows this cruise almost completely sold out, with only one category of cabins still available. In spite of this, there are only 8 of us registered on the roll call. I am thinking the boat is going to full of "nearly dead" people yet to discover the Internet.

Dorel,

I agree with you. My husband and I are on the Celebrity Century August 2nd and all the suites are sold out and most of the other categories are also sold out. We have heard from 6 other people in our Roll Call. Maybe they are related to the Internet-challenged on your cruise.

There must be something about the Baltic cruise. I am having the same problem - little response - to the roll call for the Crystal 7219 Baltic cruise. There are only eight of us so far and I know it is almost sold out in all categories.

Steve!

Great to find someone on my cruise!

Sorry its taken me a over 2 months now to get back to you from your posting!

You're in Rochester huh? The law firm I work for has headquarters there!

Anyhow, airfare from Los Angeles is looking horrible. I am doing it on my own, but have yet to book anything yet. I am holding out hope that it will drop a little.

I am staying in CPH 1 night pre-cruise and 1 night post-cruise. I've gotten the pre-cruise hotel through Priceline. It's the Copenhagen Marriott. Still working on the post cruise.

I booked Alla tours in St Pete. Still haven't decided on the other ports. Will probably do most of them on my own!

We have a group booked on this same cruise. We bought our airfare AGES ago on orbitz...they have changed our flights about 3 times since then...probably because the rates are so much higher. We cannot fly in UNTIL the day the cruise is leaving...fingers crossed that we get there in time.

So far, we arrive at 7:30am - any ideas on what to do until we can board? There will be 4 of us.

margie

We are off to the Baltic on the June 10th sailing from Dover on the Norwegian Dream...Have booked St. Petersburg with Alla Tours...Counting the days...

Want to contact me?....cgmedia@sympatico.ca

Archived