OK. So where's Danno?

excitedofharpenden

120' feet long!! Our Harbour Master would have a heart attack!!

Great link Tatka...

OT...how about those Bruins...great trade wasn't it?? Any GM that inept has a office waiting for him with the Maple Leafs.

So cold here it actually snowed yesterday morning...I gotta move to the Caribbean :cool:

I hate it because it's a long way from a traditional look...in any way, shape or form.

It's just my opinion, but I detest what some cruiselines have done to their ships...however, their ships, their call...gag.

Hi Danno. I figured you'd be on Quiet Resolve by now, but after the *ahem* weather we just had...so much for a long weekend. QR really is a beauty!

Now that Horizon has 'changed stripes', why Zenith for next winter?

We're back from our Caribbean/Bermuda B2B EB TA on Constellation. Celebrity is definitely back in our good books!:) The ship didn't lose our luggage. Our CC AFT Cabin Attendant knew and proved what Concierge Class was all about. Dining Room staff & food -- terrific! It was a little expensive though -- we ended up booking six more cruises.:eek:

Enjoy QR

Terry

Phil...

I just looked at it again!! It's like looking at a car wreck...it so horrible, you just have to look.

Who painted the ship...vandals??? At least Meridian was able to finally escape this fate. Hopefully Horizon will follow her...she should have been renamed "ISLAND SCAR".

I don't even want to think about what the America's Cup must look like.

It was so nice hearing Meridian mentioned again. We were on her for our first cruise back in 1993. Funny story in that we had originally booked on a completely different ship - Azur, I think (3*) - for a Greek island cruise. The ship was sold and Chandris offered us Meridian for the Caribbean instead -- and in one of the biggest suites no less. Now that was an upgrade!

After Infinity to Hawaii last year, we're now looking forward to her repo Vancouver-SF in Sept. 2007 and NZ/AUS on Mercury in 2008.

Happy sailing.

Sharon

It was so nice hearing Meridian mentioned again.

Sharon

Same here. Our first Celebrity cruise was on the Meridian. Even better, on the same cruise we met up with a couple that we had sailed with on the Song of America the year before and recognized even though we hadn't met on the SOA. We became very good friends on that cruise and maintained that friendship. ;)

One of my regrets was that I had a chance to sail Meridian, and for some reason didn't...I think we chose a 10 day over a 7 day...I think.

Terry...glad you had a great cruise!! If you want a better cruise on a(much) smaller ship, you know where to find Jill and I. We're racing in an all day lake race this Sunday, I could use crew ;) ....SIX MORE CRUISES!!!!

Must be off to the yacht club now...ta ta (it's not as elegant as you might think :D, I'm fixing the sewage pump out today :eek: )

Terry...glad you had a great cruise!! If you want a better cruise on a(much) smaller ship, you know where to find Jill and I. We're racing in an all day lake race this Sunday, I could use crew ;) ....SIX MORE CRUISES!!!! ...
I'm afraid my crewing (is that a word) abilities would be a detriment -- but I can cheer really loudly.:D.

Yes, six on the High Seas. Constellation: Transatlantic EB B2B w/ Scandinavia-Russia next spring; Canada-New England R/T Bayonne in October 07; Mercury: Sydney to Aukland B2B Aukland to Honolulu B2B Honolulu to Ensenada in Feb/Mar 08.

My brother just took possession of a new (to him) Cabin cruiser, (I think it's a 23' Regal) so who knows how many cruises on Georgian Bay and environs.:D

Hi to Jill, Cally & Jib.

Terry

My brother just took possession of a new (to him) Cabin cruiser, (I think it's a 23' Regal) so who knows how many cruises on Georgian Bay and environs.:D

Power boat...iccckkk!!

As far as crewing, I know you have some hearing difficulties, my current crew (Jill) doesn't listen to me anyway...I'm sure the two of you would work great together!!

Power boat...iccckkk!!

As far as crewing, I know you have some hearing difficulties, my current crew (Jill) doesn't listen to me anyway...I'm sure the two of you would work great together!!

In all fairness to my brother, he wanted a sailboat -- his bank manager didn't, so he settled for "Blues Harp". He vows he will one day have one.

Hmmmm. Jill and I can get Cally & Casey to help us. :D :D Have a good weekend. We've got a full schedule this weekend (birthday party, retirement party, ordination) but no water activities. (I don't count rain as a water activity.)

Terry

Archived